Groups

Go Go Hamsters

After all the fuss and hysteria surrounding these toys before Christmas . . .

How do they rate as toys?

Are kids still playing with them?

Are they still interesting?

Was it worth the effort to buy them?

12 Comments

Banned

good for ten mins

no

no

no

And have they changed their bleedin' name?
    Advert on the kids channels keeps going on about Zhu Zhu or something. :?

tightasagnatschu;7755879

And have they changed their bleedin' name?Advert on the kids channels … And have they changed their bleedin' name?Advert on the kids channels keeps going on about Zhu Zhu or something. :?

I bought 2 by mistake, I was gonna sell it on ebay but then the newspapers reported about the poison thing. I stil have a little gogo hamster sitting in my house doing nothing.

Dont believe the hype !! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

aircanman;7755894

I bought 2 by mistake, I was gonna sell it on ebay but then the … I bought 2 by mistake, I was gonna sell it on ebay but then the newspapers reported about the poison thing. I stil have a little gogo hamster sitting in my house doing nothing.

The poison thing!!??

cannyscot;7755913

The poison thing!!??

It was nothing more than media sensationalism and all down to the levels of antimony contained within the toys. Basically it's a toxin that's found in a number of household products that in extremely high doses may cause somebody to be ill. So your children are absolutely fine unless they consume every single Go Go Hamster in the world within the space of an hour.

My little girl loves her hamsters, well worth it, zhu zhu i think are the american version of go go hamsters...have to admit that the go go play house was not as worth it though as that rarely gets used!!!!

my daughter got the 4 hamsters funhouse and car. she doesnt bother with them very much at all and my other half has had to have the backs off 2 of them as they got jammed with fluff inside the wheels so in my opinion they are rubbish.

dhostings;7755799

good for ten minsnonono

+1

zhu zhu is what they are known as worldwide, good old uk give them a new name to start and then change it to what everyone else knows them as just to cause confusion.

complete waste of time and if it wasn't for all the hype I reckon half the people who bought wouldn't have bothered.

we got one for our cat - he does love it.

The only problem is the batteries last about 10 mins after which the hamster wont run anywhere but will still make the noises

My little girls school recently had a jumble sale to raise money for haiti...and there were quite of a few of these hamsters being sold for about £5 ish. Some where still in there boxes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions