Go Go Hamsters all four £9.99p each @ Argos

6 replies
Found 11th Dec 2009
Make playtime more fun with this interactive realistic hamster. Go Go Pets hamster is a artificially intelligent hamster that talks and move around it habitat. 4 to collect. Colours and styles may vary. Go Go Pets hamster requires 2xAA batteries. Age range 3 years+.

THEY ARE LIMITED TO 2 PER CUSTOMER

they had one hundred and fifty in stock at birstall retail park when i left about a hour ago they said most argos stores should have them but they are not being put online they are only available in the stores so you can't reserve them

1. Misc
  2. Toy
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Toy
6 Comments

argos being a pain, they won't let u check online and have to go to a store to check. They wont even tell u over the phone!
think a lot of places have them now
Thanks!

they had them in kidderminster today if that helps anyone. I nearly got a couple to stick on here but he said they had a lot and most places were getting stock now :thumbsup:

last time I heard these hamsters caused cancer! :-O

and last i heard is that its untrue and they are being sued

coony;7190942

last time I heard these hamsters caused cancer! :-O

Nah, they're probably just carriers, a bit like the black rat.

yer my local had them aswell, i think now its getting closer to christmas places will start having more in stock. argos and tescos are gettin them in all the time just have to be there at the right time lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions