Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Toy
18 Comments

who u buying for?

Original Poster

magicbeans;6974558

who u buying for?

4 year old son ( and his mother i think lol )

akme;6974570

4 year old son ( and his mother i think lol )

so glad my kids dont care for them

anyways cant u fake a go go hamster for a 4 yr old?

toysrus split their delivery over friday/saturday/sunday so they could get people into the store each day-limited to one per customer-think that equated to about 30 per day.

So glad mine are too old for toys

Original Poster

magicbeans;6974595

so glad my kids dont care for themanyways cant u fake a go go hamster for … so glad my kids dont care for themanyways cant u fake a go go hamster for a 4 yr old?

well i did say i could just fluff up a tampon and stick some googly eyes on it :whistling:

akme;6974609

well i did say i could just fluff up a tampon and stick some googly eyes … well i did say i could just fluff up a tampon and stick some googly eyes on it :whistling:

yeah but mind not to put it back in the box....come home drunk ...grab box!!!!!!!!!!!em where the googly eyes gone???????????eeeeek
i have 2 on their way(hamsters not fluffed up tampons..)dont know who im getting...but only need chunk so i will get back to you

akme;6974609

well i did say i could just fluff up a tampon and stick some googly eyes … well i did say i could just fluff up a tampon and stick some googly eyes on it :whistling:

and when the hamster wants to go in its tunnel?:whistling:

akme;6974609

lmao :giggle:

These hamsters are driving me mad too.. I even had a dream about them the other night :oops:

Sloth/Mod

barky;6974600

toysrus split their delivery over friday/saturday/sunday so they could … toysrus split their delivery over friday/saturday/sunday so they could get people into the store each day-limited to one per customer-think that equated to about 30 per day.

The P'boro one had absolutely loads of them this weekend. Was one per customer but was around 30 of each type there each time.

Original Poster

barky;6974600

toysrus split their delivery over friday/saturday/sunday so they could … toysrus split their delivery over friday/saturday/sunday so they could get people into the store each day-limited to one per customer-think that equated to about 30 per day.

A guy was there today and had been on sat/sun
My sons mother was told that they would be getting them in today from a member of staff.

Can't you just tell your kids at Xmas Santa couldn't get any so you'll have to wait a week:-D

Original Poster

deb8z;6974771

Can't you just tell your kids at Xmas Santa couldn't get any so you'll … Can't you just tell your kids at Xmas Santa couldn't get any so you'll have to wait a week:-D

thats the plan i think

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1940/p2311090932.jpg

wOOt wOOt ! some kind person on here got me two !

iNSOMANiAC;6974982

wOOt wOOt ! some kind person on here got me two !

Are you Ebaying them:-D

Are they flammable?

thrustmaster;6975497

Are they flammable?

:w00t:lol

dcx_badass;6975559

Why don't they make rabbits instead? Hamsters are rubbish.

They do, but they're not suitable for children
Post a comment
@
    Text