Go Go Pet Hamsters declared 'unsafe' by U.S. consumer group

Found 6th Dec 2009
One of the festive season's must-have toys - The Go Go Pet Hamster - is unsafe, a U.S. consumer group has claimed.

11 Comments

lol as I have always said they really are mofo hamsters

Sloth/Mod

I almost read it till i saw the words Daily Mail and then realised that everything is detrimental and unsafe in this world according to them and their news sources. lol

Syzable;7131399

I almost read it till i saw the words Daily Mail and then realised that … I almost read it till i saw the words Daily Mail and then realised that everything is detrimental and unsafe in this world according to them and their news sources. lol

lol you're better than that go straight to the source

goodguide.com/pro…own

Alfonse;7131458

lol you're better than that go straight to the … lol you're better than that go straight to the sourcehttp://www.goodguide.com/products/280172-zhu-zhu-pets-hampster-mr-squiggles-light-brown

and just so we know how reliable goodguide is-they cant even spell hamster:whistling:

probably too busy claiming nearly every toy in the world can kill your child to buy a dictionary

barky;7131495

and just so we know how reliable goodguide is-they cant even spell … and just so we know how reliable goodguide is-they cant even spell hamster:whistling:probably too busy claiming nearly every toy in the world can kill your child to buy a dictionary

i'm sure if the findings are not true that Zhu Zhu will sue that website.........................:whistling:

Sloth/Mod

Antimony is in nearly everything.........it's a fire retardant.

Sloth/Mod

Another article

To be honest, the levels of antimony that are reported are, on a level of … To be honest, the levels of antimony that are reported are, on a level of dangerousness from concerning to good grief that will kill me, somewhere around entirely safe.

In full examiner.com/x-1…-it

Alfonse;7131538

i'm sure if the findings are not true that Zhu Zhu will sue that … i'm sure if the findings are not true that Zhu Zhu will sue that website.........................:whistling:

you read some of the other "unsafe" toys on the goodguide? LEGO? unreliable nonsense-wonder what their true agenda is?

Syzable;7131558

Another articleIn full … Another articleIn full http://www.examiner.com/x-14795-Page-One-Examiner~y2009m12d6-Antimony-and-Zhu-Zhu-Pets-just-how-dangerous-is-it

nice article thanks :thumbsup:

barky;7131564

you read some of the other "unsafe" toys on the goodguide? LEGO? … you read some of the other "unsafe" toys on the goodguide? LEGO? unreliable nonsense-wonder what their true agenda is?

i don't care either way but the proof is always in the pudding, so we shall see if Zhu Zhu and Lego decide to sue Good Guide for tellings lies and slander............
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769502
    2. word association Game74244922
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889

See more discussions