Groups
    EXPIRED

Go Go Pets Hamster Deluxe Funhouse Gift Set

My friend has asked me to help her find a Go Go Pets Hamster Deluxe Funhouse Gift Set for her daughter who wants one for Christmas

I have been searching for weeks now and I cannot find one anywhere. Apparently as soon as they are coming in stock they are selling out.

Apparently there are lots on eBay but they are selling for stupid amounts - although I haven't actually looked at prices just been told they sell for above RRP - can someone tell me what they tend to sell for on eBay?!

Does anyone know any online stores that have these in stock? I am checking Argos each day but no where near me has any stock and they never have stock for delivery!

Thanks

8 Comments

the makers of these things are really taking the p*ss with the prices. The add on bits and house themselves are just cheap plastic! Actual hamster's and cages are cheaper. I just don't get why they are so so popular, they are cute and I might condsider the hammy, but the well overpriced plastic is just such a rip off :-(

Original Poster

owens101;6766779

the makers of these things are really taking the p*ss with the prices. … the makers of these things are really taking the p*ss with the prices. The add on bits and house themselves are just cheap plastic! Actual hamster's and cages are cheaper. I just don't get why they are so so popular, they are cute and I might condsider the hammy, but the well overpriced plastic is just such a rip off :-(

I agree but aren't most kids toys cheap bits of overpriced plastic?

owens101;6766779

the makers of these things are really taking the p*ss with the prices. … the makers of these things are really taking the p*ss with the prices. The add on bits and house themselves are just cheap plastic! Actual hamster's and cages are cheaper. I just don't get why they are so so popular, they are cute and I might condsider the hammy, but the well overpriced plastic is just such a rip off :-(

agree about the prices-seems to be ripoff britain again tho-when these were launched in america they ran loads of infomercials-you got the house,the ball,the car and garage and two hamsters for 25 dollars delivered! could add an extra hamster for 5 dollars more when you called.

My sister managed to get this from Argos at the weekend, they seem to be getting deliveries in all the time so keep checking stock and as soon as you find one, reserve it!! My sister had been looking at our local store for a few days but it was out of stock, then just by chance she checked one evening before she went to bed at 11pm and they had some in stock. Good Luck!!

barky;6767002

agree about the prices-seems to be ripoff britain again tho-when these … agree about the prices-seems to be ripoff britain again tho-when these were launched in america they ran loads of infomercials-you got the house,the ball,the car and garage and two hamsters for 25 dollars delivered! could add an extra hamster for 5 dollars more when you called.

Seriously? That's really unfair if true. I'm off to San Fran later in the month, so will check out the prices, maybe ds will get one :thumbsup:

have loads in stock at toys r us
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment33
      2. iPhone charging cable.916
      3. Wifi extender1115
      4. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?33

See more discussions