Groups

Go Go Pets Woolworths

Recently on here there was a post with an in stock notification for woolworths (which also trades under littlewoods, marshall ward, ec etc)

i ordered a go go pet and got in before they went out of stock. it was delivered today. Most disspointed. They have sent their trading partners pets. Zu Zu pets. I am going to send it back. it is worthless to us without go go pets written on it. it also comes in designs not available here. we were aiming for me sguiggles but we got this pink think thats never been heard of called Jilly. the recipent will think they been duped and its not the real deal! i am angry as it didn't state this on the website.

so watch out when you get your order!

9 Comments

Zu zu pets are the main trading name for go go pets, and the new colours only got released over here yesterday and are really rare. You would have no problem re selling them

Oh no no go go!

surfbunny;7275434

Zu zu pets are the main trading name for go go pets, and the new colours … Zu zu pets are the main trading name for go go pets, and the new colours only got released over here yesterday and are really rare. You would have no problem re selling them

in OP; "the recipent will think they been duped and its not the real deal!"

sounds like they've already sold it under gogo

You have got yourself a go go hamster from the 2010 range .....these are harder to get hold of than Mr squiggles et al.....if you really don't want it flog it on ebay .....they are reaching higher prices than the others......then buy a mr squiggles with the money!!!! You may even make some cash

Original Poster

thanks for all your replies...i never new they were new styles! i might sell it on ebay then or just over exagerate how rare it is lol

i have a Mr Sq available.

storysacks;7275488

in OP; "the recipent will think they been duped and its not the real … in OP; "the recipent will think they been duped and its not the real deal!"sounds like they've already sold it under gogo

Bit daft to sell something on before you actually get it yourself lol :?

Original Poster

thanks i might just keep it now. its the thought that counts after all. i have got another one i can give. i'll just have to unwrap it and swap it around. cheers

Our order arrived too..

Got 2 of these.. (the same!)

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s13/RickT_album/DSCF3219.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010

See more discussions