Groups

Go Go you what?

Am i the only one not getting the hamster hype after watching some adds on youtube i'm like you what?

I have bought 2 thinking my GF and brothers GF would want one and they said no! fluffy thing that moves and they don't want it! (no sexual references please!)

Sooo gonna be stuck with 2 soon......guess will have to flush em down the toilet with the other hamsters haha!

17 Comments

Its kids who want em not adults,well usually lol

Banned

is this a fs thread

Unless your GF and brother's GF are about 5, what made you think they would want one?? :thinking:

Original Poster

sassie;7177255

is this a fs thread

no not selling anything here!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7177259

Unless your GF and brother's GF are about 5, what made you think they … Unless your GF and brother's GF are about 5, what made you think they would want one?? :thinking:

because they usually like fluffy novelty things:thumbsup:

Banned

Babbabooey;7177259

Unless your GF and brother's GF are about 5, what made you think they … Unless your GF and brother's GF are about 5, what made you think they would want one?? :thinking:

rabbit
    hamster

can see the confusion, easily done

pointless an adult trying to understand the appeal tbh-kids either want them or they dont-plenty kids want these for christmas and of course plenty dont-its not something you can analyse on any adult level. why do kids want any toy? they either like it or they dont.

Original Poster

sassie;7177280

rabbithamstercan see the confusion, easily done

im well annoyed about it actually i knew i shoulda went with me 2 u bears:thumbsup:

Original Poster

barky;7177288

pointless an adult trying to understand the appeal tbh-kids either want … pointless an adult trying to understand the appeal tbh-kids either want them or they dont-plenty kids want these for christmas and of course plenty dont-its not something you can analyse on any adult level. why do kids want any toy? they either like it or they dont.

my nephew already has one, i'm tempted to give them away to needy children that want it but offering presents to kids in a playground doesn't go down well these days!

Banned

if you dont want anything for them, how about donating to a childrens ward, or a choildrens hospice

or to a local school to raffle at their fete?

Original Poster

sassie;7177331

if you dont want anything for them, how about donating to a childrens … if you dont want anything for them, how about donating to a childrens ward, or a choildrens hospice

might do that :santa:

Original Poster

loupomm;7177400

or to a local school to raffle at their fete?

isn't it to late for all that? thought fetes are summer events?:thinking:

Punkytiptop;7177422

isn't it to late for all that? thought fetes are summer events?:thinking:

sorry! meant xmas fair

my kids dont even know what they are lol, what age range are they?

microwave them and stick the video on youtube

Original Poster

shedboy66;7177560

microwave them and stick the video on youtube

now theres something to think about!:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PlayStation Hacked Again?11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32186
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?13