Expired

Go groopie

Found 10th Dec 2013
I've recently orders a tablet from go groopie but after reading about go groopie they have very bad feed back . I'm starting to think I might of been coined . could anyone give me any feed back about go groopie be appreciated thank you
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
coined?, that sounds painful X)
Haha conned I meant
if you paid by credit card and your goods do not arrive you can contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. same with your debit card, although credit cards offer more protection.
Is go groupie a new name for groupon? I used to receive about 6 emails a day from groupon but now only get about two groupon and 3-4 go groupie. What's the dealio??
leezp

I've recently orders a tablet from go groopie but after reading about go … I've recently orders a tablet from go groopie but after reading about go groopie they have very bad feed back . I'm starting to think I might of been coined . could anyone give me any feed back about go groopie be appreciated thank you Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

I ordered goods on the 06/12/2013 fro 'go groopie' and I'm still waiting for them to arrive. Not only are they bad at 'feed back' they are a bad service all together. I'm beginning to give up hope.
I had orders my stuff and they cone writhing the estamated delivery they are useless at customer service I had to phone the merchant just to reassure my self I hadn't been conned hope this helps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants