Go on.......have a guess!!!

35 replies
Found 25th May 2009
Wot day u reckon I'm doing my 1st ever bootsale ??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
35 Comments

today!

Its nice and warm here, although the sun has just gone in.

Original Poster

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/hannah19790/P5250437.jpg

Banned

ill say wed

Original Poster

harlzter;5311187

today!

U were too quick!!:p

PabloInTheSky;5311196

ill say wed

Gold star for u:p

Sloth/Mod

Who the hell goes to a bootsale on a Wednesday

All you'd get is dole dossers/benefit scroungers who'd offer you 10p for everything. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;5311211

Who the hell goes to a bootsale on a Wednesday :oAll you'd get is dole … Who the hell goes to a bootsale on a Wednesday :oAll you'd get is dole dossers/benefit scroungers who'd offer you 10p for everything. lol

And rich, retired pensioners :whistling:

It's actually a huge one near us and is always banged out........being half term too thought I'd give it a go:-D

LOL - you're still looking into that foam factory stuff. :lol:

The kids are on holiday this week so there might be more people than usual ,although not if its raining LOL

if it makes you feel any better hannah, i did one in the snow and it was minus 5:w00t:

Original Poster

moob;5311232

LOL - you're still looking into that foam factory stuff. :lol:

lol I've given up on that load of carp lol:p

Syzable;5311211

Who the hell goes to a bootsale on a Wednesday :oAll you'd get is dole … Who the hell goes to a bootsale on a Wednesday :oAll you'd get is dole dossers/benefit scroungers who'd offer you 10p for everything. lol

Erm that happens on my local weekend one too :oops:
lol

Banned

hannah19790;5311208

U were too quick!!:pGold star for u:p

thats all i get a gold star :roll: (unless gold star is just a code word :w00t:) Bring the gold star this way

Original Poster

jeany123;5311236

The kids are on holiday this week so there might be more people than … The kids are on holiday this week so there might be more people than usual ,although not if its raining LOL

Yh, that's wot I was planning on but honestly, it really is always packed anyway:thumbsup:

BlondeBella;5311239

if it makes you feel any better hannah, i did one in the snow and it was … if it makes you feel any better hannah, i did one in the snow and it was minus 5:w00t:

Actually, yh that does:lol:

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5311249

thats all i get a gold star :roll: (unless gold star is just a code word … thats all i get a gold star :roll: (unless gold star is just a code word :w00t:) Bring the gold star this way

lol, it could well be.......but will u ever know for sure:whistling:

hannah19790;5311277

Actually, yh that does:lol:

Glad it helped as i was freezing my ass off, and had about 30 layers on:giggle: still made lots of money aswell:thumbsup:

Banned

hannah19790;5311293

lol, it could well be.......but will u ever know for sure:whistling:

:thinking:
:?

Hi Hannah
Don't trust the forecast, if its anything like the BBC website it will change within 5 hours and tell you its gonna be scorching hot! Good luck with your 1st Boot sale. Let us know how you got on because i want to try it out too! Chocolatieclair a user on here said she went to Battersea car boot sale recently and made some nice change, but its a posh car boot sale where they charge people to enter to keep out the crusties:-D

Banned

I got friends who do BOOTSALE........ Made loads of money they did..........once £800+ ...........So good luck !!!:thumbsup:

Note....... Don't overprice things too much, make it a few pence cheaper than ebay! That will get things going.......

Original Poster

kaits;5311320

Hi Hannah Don't trust the forecast, if its anything like the BBC website … Hi Hannah Don't trust the forecast, if its anything like the BBC website it will change within 5 hours and tell you its gonna be scorching hot! Good luck with your 1st Boot sale. Let us know how you got on because i want to try it out too! Chocolatieclair a user on here said she went to Battersea car boot sale recently and made some nice change, but its a posh car boot sale where they charge people to enter to keep out the crusties:-D

I think I'm just gonna have to wait till wed. morning and see wot it looks like lol, Oooh this one charges to get in too, only about 50p or something.....:-D
Thanks hun, will let u know x

jjcaho;5311323

I got friends who do BOOTSALE........ Made loads of money they … I got friends who do BOOTSALE........ Made loads of money they did..........once £800+ ...........So good luck !!!:thumbsup:Note....... Don't overprice things too much, make it a few pence cheaper than ebay! That will get things going.......

Wow!! £800?? I'm hoping to make a couple of hundred coz I got all my baby stuff, prams, pushchairs, cots, steriliser etc etc......really hope it don't rain:roll:
Thanks for the tip too:thumbsup:

Banned

hello hannah :-D

Hey - you could always put a cheeky link to your 'bootie' on here - as you have got sooooooo many friends, that i am sure one or two of them would LOVE to come down and barter with you for you garter..... :oops:
Sorry - I mean baby bits!:whistling:

Let's face it the is HOTDeals!:p

Mmmmmmwaaaaa!!

xxxxxxx

Sloth/Mod

angelkelly;5311246

Erm that happens on my local weekend one too :oops:lol

Snap...........so i now sell it on here for 20p each :w00t: :lol:

p.s - long time no see...........hope you are well.

Sloth/Mod

hannah19790;5311363

I'm hoping to make a couple of hundred coz I got all my baby stuff, … I'm hoping to make a couple of hundred coz I got all my baby stuff, prams, pushchairs, cots, steriliser etc etc

What the hell do those rich pensioners round your way get up to. :w00t: ;-)

Original Poster

darklegacy;5311393

hello hannah

Hellooooooooooooooo:-D

cloudthecat;5311560

Hey - you could always put a cheeky link to your 'bootie' on here - as … Hey - you could always put a cheeky link to your 'bootie' on here - as you have got sooooooo many friends, that i am sure one or two of them would LOVE to come down and barter with you for you garter.....Sorry - I mean baby bits!:whistling:Let's face it the is HOTDealsMmmmmmwaaaaa!!xxxxxxx

lmao.....Thanks hun, I might get a better response if I was selling my garters too:w00t:

Syzable;5311744

What the hell do those rich pensioners round your way get up to.

lol, I can't wait till I'm a pensioner:w00t:

I was meant to do one yesterday but let down for transport,now I gotta eBay my odds and ends,which is harder,if I get fed up I'll bin the lot.

Banned

PabloInTheSky;5311196

ill say wed

hannah19790;5311208

U were too quick!!:pGold star for u:p

Yeah thats only because the picture posted says Witham 10..... That would suggest the 10th of next month which is a wednesday

Original Poster

sculpturatus;5313747

Yeah thats only because the picture posted says Witham 10..... That would … Yeah thats only because the picture posted says Witham 10..... That would suggest the 10th of next month which is a wednesday

Nooooooooooooooo lol
The pick is of the 10 day forcast.........everyday is sunny except for this wednesday.........bloody typical, just my luck!! :roll:

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5313665

I was meant to do one yesterday but let down for transport,now I gotta … I was meant to do one yesterday but let down for transport,now I gotta eBay my odds and ends,which is harder,if I get fed up I'll bin the lot.

oh no wot a pain!! I so cba wiv ebay at mo, would have to just dump the lot too:roll:
Can't u do it next week

I done my first ever carboot yesterday. Made bout £200! I was well impressed!
Just need another few years now to accumulate some junk and do it all over again! :lol:

I'll come with you and keep you warm Hannah xx

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;5314043

I done my first ever carboot yesterday. Made bout £200! I was well … I done my first ever carboot yesterday. Made bout £200! I was well impressed!Just need another few years now to accumulate some junk and do it all over again! :lol:

Ooh so there's hope for me then:-D

RuthIess;5314078

I'll come with you and keep you warm Hannah xx

lol, knew I could count on you hun:whistling:

Banned

great more tat sold in a boot sale to appear in the for sale forum:roll:

Original Poster

dog_cop;5314298

great more tat sold in a boot sale to appear in the for sale forum:roll:

Not from me I'm afraid.......never sold anything on here b4 and don't plan to start now!! Also, I don't buy 'tat':p

My eyes glazed over soon as I read boot sale:whistling:

Original Poster

Train Driver;5316109

My eyes glazed over soon as I read boot sale:whistling:

lol, wot kinda thing u into TD:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions