Groups

Go Outdoors?

What are peoples opinions on this company? Specifically the online service?

I used them for the first time and ordered 3 items and got an email 4/5 hrs later to say 2 of the items are now out of stock, despite been listed for purchase. They said the other item would still be delivered but it was less than the p+p.

One of the items 'out of stock' is STILL listed for sale on their site.

Having never dealt with them before it leads me to believe they have eye-catching deals which are never available but lure people in.

I have sent thm an email saying exactly this and for them to prove me wrong.

Was I just unlucky?

8 Comments

I buy instore and saved a load - only £4 a year membership too. Never bought from them online

bossyboots;7353854

I buy instore and saved a load - only £4 a year membership too. Never … I buy instore and saved a load - only £4 a year membership too. Never bought from them online

Same - got a great tent in there earlier this year

I was planning on travelling through to the Coatbridge store tomorrow - I don't have a discount card - can I buy one when I get there - or can these only be bought online?

Thanks.

scotsann;7353956

I was planning on travelling through to the Coatbridge store tomorrow - I … I was planning on travelling through to the Coatbridge store tomorrow - I don't have a discount card - can I buy one when I get there - or can these only be bought online?Thanks.

Yep, you can buy instore for £4.
    I haven't used them online but their instore prices are usually fantastic compared to blacks etc.

Thanks, I'll pop through tomorrow.

scotsann;7353956

I was planning on travelling through to the Coatbridge store tomorrow - I … I was planning on travelling through to the Coatbridge store tomorrow - I don't have a discount card - can I buy one when I get there - or can these only be bought online?Thanks.

Thats the one I normally go over to as its just huge. take loadsamoney with you as so many bargains:-D

bossyboots;7354058

Thats the one I normally go over to as its just huge. take loadsamoney … Thats the one I normally go over to as its just huge. take loadsamoney with you as so many bargains:-D

Thanks I will !! I'll let you know how I get on

I use them a lot instore - but have ordered online twice and had problems both times ....................
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions