Groups

'Go to deal' link doesn't work on HTC Desire

Hi. When I click 'go to deal' when browsing HUKD on my desire, a green box just appears briefly, then nothing. Anyone know if or what I need to change in my settings?
    Ta.

6 Comments

Banned

wrong section

Original Poster

DangerGod

wrong section

Oh? Why?

Original Poster

fern37

I think DG means you need to post in this … I think DG means you need to post in this threadhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/please-report-all-bugs-glitches-for/715553

Ah, thanks. It never occurred to me that it may be a site glitch. Thanks for clearing it up anyway.

Banned

Thanks deek72, grateful if you post in the bugs thread.

I quickly skimmed over this one and looked for the HTC Desire deal that wasn't working oO

Original Poster

aScottishBloke

Thanks deek72, grateful if you post in the bugs thread.I quickly skimmed … Thanks deek72, grateful if you post in the bugs thread.I quickly skimmed over this one and looked for the HTC Desire deal that wasn't working oO

I think the issue has already been raised hasn't it (post 2, no 16)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions