Expired

Goal Post with rebound sheet

Found 29th Jul 2008
hi my son is desperate for a goal post hopefully aroung 7 x 5 in size, with a rebound sheet on the front with holes in it for the ball to go through. i have seen them at tesco and amazon and other places but seem to be out of stock. does anyone know anywhere else i could try, please please. thanks

9 Comments

Banned

This one at argos however its a little expensive £39.99 argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Its also buy one get one half price on offer so 2 goals for £60

Banned

I also found this to be quite fun argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I think the wii has a target game too

Original Poster

thanks for the argos ones but they are out of stock down here and not for delivery.:)

Original Poster

amazon say 1 - 3 weeks, the post seem to be out of stock most places, amazon are getting them from manufacturer so probably wont get them, had this problem with amazon before. thanks a lot for trying, i have ordered it anyway, you never know. thanks :thumbsup:

Banned

Nemo77;2632682

amazon say 1 - 3 weeks, the post seem to be out of stock most places, … amazon say 1 - 3 weeks, the post seem to be out of stock most places, amazon are getting them from manufacturer so probably wont get them, had this problem with amazon before. thanks a lot for trying, i have ordered it anyway, you never know. thanks :thumbsup:

Hmmm, £50 and 1-3 weeks at Amazon, or £39.99 and pick up straight away at Argos :whistling:

I have a old copy of loaded for sale here, I paid £3.40, but for you I'll send it delivered for £4676.50!! :w00t:

Bargain :thumbsup:

Banned

Foosball Chum;2632846

Hmmm, £50 and 1-3 weeks at Amazon, or £39.99 and pick up straight away at … Hmmm, £50 and 1-3 weeks at Amazon, or £39.99 and pick up straight away at Argos :whistling:I have a old copy of loaded for sale here, I paid £3.40, but for you I'll send it delivered for £4676.50!! :w00t:Bargain :thumbsup:

I've just read your post about them being out of stock :whistling:

I'll get me coat

Original Poster

managed to finally get one at toysrus, just had them in stock. thanks a lot for your help.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Writing a Book - Where to Start?1012
    2. The cost of moving schools711
    3. Have you been to Nandos?1731
    4. Sky Fibre Black Friday?46

See more discussions