Found 31st Aug 2009
I want to believe but just can't.....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
165 Comments

Banned

then dont't, simples x

i do, if u look carefully at most of my pics i am wearing a cross round my neck :thumbsup:

This is gonna be interesting.

I believe. It is quite comforting too.

P.S. There was a similar thread a while ago, if you want to check it up.:thumbsup:

She understands . . .

. . . and forgives.

sassie;6165038

then dont't, simples x

+1:roll:

cannyscot;6165043

She understands . . . . . . and forgives.

lol

But there is and has helped me a lot in life, just be positive and patient you will see.

sassie;6165038

then dont't, simples x

+2...why bother then?

Original Poster

micoo;6165040

i do, if u look carefully at most of my pics i am wearing a cross round … i do, if u look carefully at most of my pics i am wearing a cross round my neck :thumbsup:

I did notice that. But what does that symbolise for you Micoo, I know people who will wear a cross and have not beliefs and just wear it for fashion??

Robbie Fowler.....

in b4 the non believers try to convince the one tht do tht they are wrong

the sun, sea, mountains, sky pure accident, or divine creation ? the latter for me

rugger-tyke;6165082

the sun, sea, mountains, sky pure accident, or divine creation ? the … the sun, sea, mountains, sky pure accident, or divine creation ? the latter for me

Big bang.

It's not about believing in someone it's about believing in yourself and having morals.

Chiptivo;6165068

I did notice that. But what does that symbolise for you Micoo, I know … I did notice that. But what does that symbolise for you Micoo, I know people who will wear a cross and have not beliefs and just wear it for fashion??

i was brought up christian my dad was a minister and i always will be christian and will always wear a cross round my neck (or at least when i remember to put it on :lol:) cos it inspires me to be the best tht i can

im not the most religious person tho, i dont go t church regularly but tht doesnt mean im nt religious lol

t0mm;6165086

Big bang.

I like this one:thumbsup:

micoo;6165091

i was brought up christian my dad was a minister and i always will be … i was brought up christian my dad was a minister and i always will be christian and will always wear a cross round my neck (or at least when i remember to put it on :lol:) cos it inspires me to be the best tht i can im not the most religious person tho, i dont go t church regularly but tht doesnt mean im nt religious lol

aww micoo i want to adopt you lol

t0mm;6165086

Big bang.

:thumbsup:

t0mm;6165086

Big bang.

pure accident ?, nah.. hadron collider much ?

God is a waste of time imo. No proof he/she ever existed or exists for that matter! Your logical brain is tell you that its not real that's why you CANT believe!

rugger-tyke;6165101

pure accident ?, nah.. hadron collider much ?

that machine is bloomin scary

queenlush;6165096

aww micoo i want to adopt you lol

:-D what for :p:whistling::lol:

micoo;6165091

i was brought up christian my dad was a minister and i always will be … i was brought up christian my dad was a minister and i always will be christian and will always wear a cross round my neck (or at least when i remember to put it on :lol:) cos it inspires me to be the best tht i can im not the most religious person tho, i dont go t church regularly but tht doesnt mean im nt religious lol

if your did wasnt a minister do you think you would still believe in god? lets say he was an engineer and he never made you pray or brought you up to be a chrisitan do you think you would still believe? Nature vs Nurture big man

scotland88;6165102

God is a waste of time imo. No proof he/she ever existed or exists for … God is a waste of time imo. No proof he/she ever existed or exists for that matter! Your logical brain is tell you that its not real that's why you CANT believe!

Uh oh! You might be in the bad books now. :whistling:

scotland88;6165112

if your did wasnt a minister do you think you would still believe in god? … if your did wasnt a minister do you think you would still believe in god? lets say he was an engineer and he never made you pray or brought you up to be a chrisitan do you think you would still believe? Nature vs Nurture big man

i doubt it cos if he wasnt a minister or my parents wernt religious i wouldnt be and i wouldnt have gone to church every sunday for years. But he was and i did. :thumbsup:

micoo;6165111

:-D what for :p:whistling::lol:

for being so sweet ....and your pics are legendary

scotland88;6165102

God is a waste of time imo. No proof he/she ever existed or exists for … God is a waste of time imo. No proof he/she ever existed or exists for that matter! Your logical brain is tell you that its not real that's why you CANT believe!

what's this 'God' you talk about ?

queenlush;6165124

thankyou :thumbsup:

queenlush;6165124

Are you on day release, hunni?

queenlush;6165089

It's not about believing in someone it's about believing in yourself and … It's not about believing in someone it's about believing in yourself and having morals.

:thumbsup: i like that. sounds like a real good thing to go by

micoo;6165130

thankyou :thumbsup:

you make an old woman soooo happy :w00t: :whistling:

tigerallstars;6165132

Are you on day release, hunni?

i'm in bank holiday mode lol

cannyscot;6165116

Uh oh! You might be in the bad books now. :whistling:

what for and with whom?
micoo;6165122

i doubt it cos if he wasnt a minister or my parents wernt religious i … i doubt it cos if he wasnt a minister or my parents wernt religious i wouldnt be and i wouldnt have gone to church every sunday for years. But he was and i did. :thumbsup:

not trying to argue man was just interested in what your opinion on the matter would be
rugger-tyke;6165127

what's this 'God' you talk about ?

a made up person. brought into the world to scare people into thinking that if you act in a certain way you will be rewarded. Lifes not that fair ! you kill someone your a murderer simple. you cant just beg forgiveness and get it. God made people in his imagine then why cant we forgive people for murder.

scotland88;6165140

not trying to argue man was just interested in what your opinion on the … not trying to argue man was just interested in what your opinion on the matter would be

ye i know man, sorry if i came across a bit argumentative :thumbsup:

micoo;6165144

ye i know man, sorry if i came across a bit argumentative :thumbsup:

not a problem at all mate!

It's all testicles no offence to those weaker mortals:thinking:

Original Poster

I know the obvious answer may be.... Go to church...

But where would be the best place to go to try and find some solace in god?

renown;6165158

It's all testicles no offence to those weaker mortals:thinking:

lol priceless;-)

If the bloke that wrote the bible had put his name on it, just think of the royalties he'd have earned by now!!! lol

Just kidding, I don't believe myself but if others want to then fair play. As long as they don't force their opinions on others, we can all live together happily.

Chiptivo;6165160

I know the obvious answer may be.... Go to church...But where would be … I know the obvious answer may be.... Go to church...But where would be the best place to go to try and find some solace in god?

church wouldnt be the best answer as you would only have one set of views being constantly pushed upon you
Post a comment
@
    Text