Groups

God and Noah

One day God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah me old china, I want you to make me a new Ark".

Noah replies, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being anything you want after all you're the guv'... "

But God interrupts, "Ah, but there's a catch. This time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other".

"20 DECKS!", screams Noah. "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"

"Yep, that's right, well . .. sort of right . . this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers.

"Fish?", queries Noah "Yep, fish . . well, to make it more specific Noah, I want carp - wall to wall, floor to ceiling -Carp!"

Noah looks to the skies. "OK God my old mucker, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?"

"Check".

"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".

"Check".

"And you want it full of Carp?".

"Check"

"Why?" asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether............

(keep going - it's worth waiting for........)

"Dunno", says God, "I just fancied a Multi-Storey Carp Ark".

11 Comments

I like your jokes snowtiger:)

LOL

hahah

and lol at Noah me old china loooool

Thats bad but good :-D

Original Poster

numptyj;2343487

LOLhahahand lol at Noah me old china loooool

yeah nice to 'ear someone else speak propa like what we do ... lol

that one really did make me laugh out lout :-D :lol:

Did you know that it was only the ugly animals that went in 2 by 2 and if the animal was clean or something there were 7

But then anyone can change a made up story

Original Poster

dandoc2;2343648

Did you know that it was only the ugly animals that went in 2 by 2 and if … Did you know that it was only the ugly animals that went in 2 by 2 and if the animal was clean or something there were 7 But then anyone can change a made up story

:?

so badddddddddddddddd its actually kinda good

snowtiger;2343671

:?

i dunno i saw it somewhere --- oh yeh Qi

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fab

Very good:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33