God - i'm bored - the weather!

...... I saw one of those deals on here not long ago for a Pressure Washer with gadgets - so I treated myself to one - in the hope of earning some much deserved brownie points from ... Well anyone that noticed really......

Fing is - ever since I have had it, it has ether been bloody f-f-f-f-freeeeeeeezing outside, or it has been RAINING!!! NON STOP!

How can a poor pussy utilise the toys if,.. it wont stopraining! You know cats dont like the rain.......

However, we are GLAD to see that the UK voting system works. I voted for no one, and no one won!
;-)

Purrrr-fect me finks!
xxxxxxxx

11 Comments

lol, i know what you mean, I've got myself a nice big angle grinder with a diamond tipped disc that i want to play with & its sodding raining :x

The sun is shining over here today

you do realise you're not actually a cat and that it's just your username, right?

dataload;8556937

you do realise you're not actually a cat and that it's just your … you do realise you're not actually a cat and that it's just your username, right?

:? surely not !

Original Poster

dataload;8556937

you do realise you're not actually a cat and that it's just your … you do realise you're not actually a cat and that it's just your username, right?

:w00t: No??? So, THATS where I have been so anti-rain then!?!?

Original Poster

richp;8556648

lol, i know what you mean, I've got myself a nice big angle grinder with … lol, i know what you mean, I've got myself a nice big angle grinder with a diamond tipped disc that i want to play with & its sodding raining :x

ROFL!!!

I would sooooo like to see that working as well! Sounds like an interesting bit of kit..... Hmmm- thinks of car clamps that could be cut off!:whistling:

Banned

Listening to some good summer songs from the 90's, mayfair was rained off and trying to justify the £££££ I spent on summer maternity clothes.

My excuse was last baby was a winter pregnancy so I needed new ones, hubbys is now doubting my excuse.

Hopefully it will be a nice June/July/Aug, bbq's summer parties, world cup, it had better be:santa:

It's ruddy freezing!!!

I hate hot summers - but I don't want it this cold!

Its incredibly sunny here !!!

Blue skys as well , going to the park soon :-D

dataload;8556937

:roll: :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1537
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764047
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183418
    4. First 2 lucky people.46

See more discussions