Found 14th Feb 2009
I said wow, all in game engine / gameplay (not CGI) - damn I love my PS3

Watch in HD, also on the US PSN store.
youtube.com/wat…xc8

12 Comments

Original Poster

Watch in HD, also on the US PSN store.
youtube.com/wat…xc8

Yay. Finally a reason to not regret getting a ps3.

Looks great - you sure that is all in-game footage - if so, then like super-wow!

dancrawley;4375294

Looks great - you sure that is all in-game footage - if so, then like … Looks great - you sure that is all in-game footage - if so, then like super-wow!

nah it can't be...can it? looks like FMV

yes, it'd have to push out 2x or more what it's doing graphics wise now, nicely put together trailer, i also like the new cinemtic warhammer online one, that was amazing

youtube.com/wat…dbY

Original Poster

Not FMV/CGI all from ingame engine - some gameplay footage there as well.

http://i42.tinypic.com/dwud55.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/jszvig.jpg

Yeh defo ingame engine. They wouldnt let the blood effects suck that much in an cgi trailer.

Banned

lol mee too! kratosssss! the baddest man on the planet i tell ya! theyre plugging vin deisel to play him!!!!!!!!

Banned

deathtrap3000;4375704

Yeh defo ingame engine. They wouldnt let the blood effects suck that much … Yeh defo ingame engine. They wouldnt let the blood effects suck that much in an cgi trailer.

:whistling: DFTT! :roll:

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;4375704

Yeh defo ingame engine. They wouldnt let the blood effects suck that much … Yeh defo ingame engine. They wouldnt let the blood effects suck that much in an cgi trailer.

It is in pre-alpha stage - it is only going to get better.

You enjoy Too Human / Ninja Gaiden 2, I'll play this :thumbsup:

the psp version is still my favourite game on that platform, but I got stuck on a boss-fight and have given up :-(

Banned

gd_miester;4377326

It is in pre-alpha stage - it is only going to get better.You enjoy Too … It is in pre-alpha stage - it is only going to get better.You enjoy Too Human / Ninja Gaiden 2, I'll play this :thumbsup:

lol :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unidays11
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740022
    3. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    4. disneyland paris tickets44

See more discussions