Groups

God Of War 3 who's gonna buy it?

Who's looking forward to GOW3, looks amazing!!!

12 Comments

me...gonna see who selling it the cheapest and go out and buy it on friday...

Original Poster

killabyte;8125020

me...gonna see who selling it the cheapest and go out and buy it on … me...gonna see who selling it the cheapest and go out and buy it on friday...

Sweet, only saw the demo online , but just looks amazing. :w00t:

Played the demo and its awesome, really left me wanting to play more.

Need to play one and two first. But will buy when its cheap.

loved one and two wish i had a ps3 jst for this game

Original Poster

scotland88;8125058

loved one and two wish i had a ps3 jst for this game

i'st really is worth getting a PS3 for this game, I wonder how Long until the 360 is upgraded with a blu ray drive? :-D

GEEKS LOL

sorry never got nto this type of game ;-)

loved playing the demo, awesome gameplay, love all that hacking and slashing mythical beasts, loved the harpies as well, gameplay is AWESOME. Will probs buy it when the price drops a bit.

Banned

I might buy this computer game

I might not buy this computer game

Just thought I'd let the people of the internet know.

I'll buy God of War III after I get my hands on the God of War Collection when it'll be eventually released in the UK - don't mind waiting till then.

To those who intend on buying the Game on the first 3 days check out this entry on the EU Playstation Blog:

blog.eu.playstation.com/201…uk/

SonyEUBlog

Head down to one of the following stores on Friday 19th, Saturday 20th, … Head down to one of the following stores on Friday 19th, Saturday 20th, or Sunday 21st March for an exclusive opportunity to demo the game before you buy. Take part in our in-store competition for your chance to win exclusive prizes! * HMV Edinburgh * HMV Manchester * HMV Leeds * Gamestation Edinburgh * Gamestation Birmingham * GAME Nottingham*Please note this is an 18+ title, all consumers wishing to demo must be 18, you may be asked for ID as proof of age.

DanJackson;8129276

I might buy this computer gameI might not buy this computer gameJust … I might buy this computer gameI might not buy this computer gameJust thought I'd let the people of the internet know.

The People of the Internet are happy to hear your comment

any prices confirmed?

Tesco - £36.71
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GOT Leaks again918
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119

See more discussions