God Of War Shield Pack DLC GIVEAWAY

Refreshed 29th Apr (Posted 26th Apr)
Not done one of these for a while so here goes.

Anyone out there playing the new God Of War on PS4?

I have a code to GIVE AWAY for God Of War Shield Pack DLC!

To enter all you have to do is predict the final score / time of first goal in the West Ham V Manchester City match before Sunday 29th April 2018, 2.15pm.

So, for example if you think the final score will be West Ham 2 - 4 Manchester City and the first goal in the 14th minute just simply put (something like):-
West Ham 2- 4 Man City, 14th minute

You can make up to three guesses.

The winner will be the one who guesses the correct result (and the time of the goal will act as a tie-breaker if more than one person guesses correctly. And in the event of more than one person guessing the score and the time of the first goal I'll select one of these as the winner at random)

*If nobody guesses correctly I shall pick a winner at random
2931633.jpg

Community Updates
MiscGod of War
19 Comments
West ham 1 - 5 man city 6th minute

Already have the shields but thought I'd have a guess at the score!
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 26th Apr
West ham 2 -4 man city
0-5
1-4
Edited by: "Splice" 28th Apr
deleted1431257
West Ham 0-4 Man City, 17th minute
West Ham 1-3 Man City, 34th minute
West Ham 0-5 Man City, 7th minute.
deleted396333
deleted143125726th Apr

West Ham 0-4 Man City, 17th minuteWest Ham 1-3 Man City, 34th minuteWest …West Ham 0-4 Man City, 17th minuteWest Ham 1-3 Man City, 34th minuteWest Ham 0-5 Man City, 7th minute.

Same
West Ham 0-2 Man City, 18th minute
West Ham 1-1 Man City, 68th minute
West Ham 1-0 Man City, 54th minute
Don't even have a PS4, just doing it for the fun
0-3
0-4
1-4

All 21 mins

Cheers andy
deleted39633328th Apr

Same

What do you mean? Pick your own and don't be so lazy.
deeky18 m ago

0-30-41-4All 21 minsCheers andy

The eternal optimism of the City fan. I still expect us to lose every game
andywedge28th Apr

The eternal optimism of the City fan. I still expect us to lose every game …The eternal optimism of the City fan. I still expect us to lose every game

Don't worry.. you will not face Liverpool every game
Thanks for sharing
0-2
0-3
1-4

18th min for all
1-0 15th minute
0-3 87th minute
1-2 87th minute

I don’t even watch football or play GoW
West Ham 1 - 4 Man City, 13th minute
Oooo think I may have won
andywedge15 m ago

I do believe you have @andy186186 Drop me a PM and I'll get the code to …I do believe you have @andy186186 Drop me a PM and I'll get the code to you. Well done.@_Enzo_ you forgot to give a time Nice try @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army

Woo Just send the message across. Thank you for the competition.
andywedge23 m ago

I do believe you have @andy186186 Drop me a PM and I'll get the code to …I do believe you have @andy186186 Drop me a PM and I'll get the code to you. Well done.@_Enzo_ you forgot to give a time Nice try @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army

No unlucky runner-up prize?
andywedge23 m ago

No worries all good fun
deeky14 m ago

No unlucky runner-up prize?

The smug smile of knowing Pablo Zabaleta scored Manchester City's 100th Premier League goal this season. Priceles.. ..
andywedge1 m ago

The smug smile of knowing Pablo Zabaleta scored Manchester City's 100th …The smug smile of knowing Pablo Zabaleta scored Manchester City's 100th Premier League goal this season. Priceles.. ..

Off his backside as well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants