God of War, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and GT Sport join the PlayStation Hits line up

Posted 27th Sep
Super cheap God of War deals incoming

Just a quick heads up that Sony have just announced that God of War, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and GT Sport will all be graced with that damn ugly red packaging beginning 4th October

3301066-YVAxx.jpg
As the library of PlayStation Hits keeps growing, PS4 fans can purchase anything from award-winning blockbusters to thrilling adventures and family favourites, for less.

Three acclaimed PS4 titles will be available at a great new price starting 4th October, as the latest additions to the quickly expanding PlayStation Hits family: God of War, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Gran Turismo Sport.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
Feel for people who only play either PC or Xbox and never got to experience God of War & the entire uncharted series , along with The last of us and Spiderman

Absolutely no surprise Sony smashed it this generation 🔥
clonereeco27/09/2019 15:18

Feel for people who only play either PC or Xbox and never got to …Feel for people who only play either PC or Xbox and never got to experience God of War & the entire uncharted series , along with The last of us and Spiderman Absolutely no surprise Sony smashed it this generation 🔥

I have a PS4 and I haven't played most of those . I'll get around to them eventually though. Maybe 2040.
copperspock29/09/2019 00:12

I have a PS4 and I haven't played most of those . I'll get …I have a PS4 and I haven't played most of those . I'll get around to them eventually though. Maybe 2040.

Consider me surprised, how have you not got around to these? Especially when you are an avid playstation deal poster , really urge you to find the time

I mostly play games now for a good story and the PlayStation exclusives mentioned have been some of the best I've ever played in that category
God of war really surprised me...loved the story line and the variety of the puzzles!!! Was sad when I finished the game. Really good price!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants