God shave the king @ £180 per head

Banned 23
Found 19th Jan
William needs to get out more. At any barbers in the UK it would be £20 tops & anywhere I go £10 maximum.

Or hotukdeals.com/dea…876 £9.99 & a lovely wife that doesnt mind getting the bits you cannot get to.

2880084-VonDr.jpg
How much money do you waste on a number 2?
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments
Paid £7.99 for 100 blades in 2015, still haven't run out.
He's a heir to the throne, isn't he?
Is this a spot the difference? Too difficult for me if it is.
he needs the clippers like me, £20, saves me a fortune
How much money do I waste on a number 2? Well, while they are waste product, I always think my number 2s are pretty necessary. So I'm going to say none.

He looks like he's plotting who is going to clean up his numbers 2s in that photo. That expression.
Edited by: "MSK." 19th Jan
Maybe his barber gave him 'something for the weekend'!
33097372-NZG7N.jpg
Or a nice head massage

33097372-4BYpc.jpg
I'm one of those 'lovely' wives
Op you are paying far to much for a hair cut never mind William, ours put their up from a fiver to £6 at the turn of the year I am boycotting at the moment as I am in real shock, will give it another week or two to calm down.
£180 for a number 2?!?

I go to McDonalds for a free McPoo with Lies every day
Edited by: "majestic2012" 19th Jan
Original Poster Banned
eslick8 m ago

Op you are paying far to much for a hair cut never mind William, ours put …Op you are paying far to much for a hair cut never mind William, ours put their up from a fiver to £6 at the turn of the year I am boycotting at the moment as I am in real shock, will give it another week or two to calm down.

In the last 20 years I have bought 3 sets of clippers & my other half gets the bits I miss
£15 for a nice fade. Expensive but its by far the best barbers around
Suspended
JoggingOnAgain18 m ago

In the last 20 years I have bought 3 sets of clippers & my other half gets …In the last 20 years I have bought 3 sets of clippers & my other half gets the bits I miss

I'm sure your other half is always careful when it comes to clips around the ears, and elsewhere.
I dunno, 180 squib seems ok to me, he looks well. It's ok for any ordinary peasant to nip in for a 2 quid buzz cut, but this is the future king of England after all. I'm sure he got a head massage with organic essential oils, a bullet proof limo and 25 security guards. Bargain if you ask me, 180 quid yet he looks a million dollars, simple math is that it was a 2 quid buzz cut + VAT
Edited by: "sparkyIreland" 19th Jan
Maybe it cost £180 because our future King decided he wanted to pay that much for a cheap hair cut? (and help a hairdresser?)

Just saying. :-D
BillySollox2 h, 53 m ago

Maybe it cost £180 because our future King decided he wanted to pay that …Maybe it cost £180 because our future King decided he wanted to pay that much for a cheap hair cut? (and help a hairdresser?) Just saying. :-D

This makes no sense
Newsflash newsflash: The more money you have the more you spend on luxury items and pointless stuff.

Now get back to looking for Asda crisps deals you plebs
Edited by: "catbeans" 20th Jan
I spend a fiver

just saying....
a fiver and she does a great job crewe
smp8 m ago

a fiver and she does a great job crewe

We're talking about haircuts
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions