GoDaddy renewal fees

Found 2nd Mar
Hi

My website builder subscription is up for renewal.

Has anybody tried, or better yet had success negotiating prices of their renewals down?

My renewal price is £239.76 for the next 2 years.

Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
are you selling products via the site
You need discount codes. Some online and they email vouchers to you. Right pain and I've got annoyed at spending time tring to find a working code. Never pay full price.
wayners2 h, 10 m ago

You need discount codes. Some online and they email vouchers to you. Right …You need discount codes. Some online and they email vouchers to you. Right pain and I've got annoyed at spending time tring to find a working code. Never pay full price.

I'd you listen to libravox books by Scott sigler there's always a add about go daddy 99 cent or something not sure if that would work. I can listen for you If you want but his books are really good f u want to listen.
NEW FOR March 2018!
Click here for Godaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC and get
a new dot-com domain for just 99 cents!
That's one of the codes not sure if it will work for old customers
Hi. Thank you.

I'm not selling online.

I already own the domains and have a website.

I don't mind the renewal fees for the website, but it is the website that is expensive.

I wouldn't have thought codes would be available for renewals?
hottoast2 h, 3 m ago

Hi. Thank you.I'm not selling online.I already own the domains and have a …Hi. Thank you.I'm not selling online.I already own the domains and have a website.I don't mind the renewal fees for the website, but it is the website that is expensive.I wouldn't have thought codes would be available for renewals?

Always codes for renewals about. You need to start looking a month before you need to renew. Normally about 25%- 30% off.. Just hunt about online for code and have a look in you spam email folder for godaddy vouchers
If your "website builder" platform is unique to the hosting provider, you may have little or no option to easily move the site to a new/cheaper host and so have little or no bargaining leverage with the current host. Depending on the complexity of the site, it may be worth converting the website to a more universal platform that is not tied to one host. If your site is already using a universal platform (Wordpress, Joomla, etc) then most hosts will provide a site import migration service at no cost. Compare your existing hosting renewal to the likes of UK-based Smart Hosting who offer freebie migration plus features such as unlimited SSD disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited websites (host mulitple projects/websites in one hosting account), unlimited databases, unlimited mailboxes each with unlimited quota, free SSL certs, etc at around £39/year. And yes: SH has its own inclusive website builder. bestwebhosting.co.uk/unl…php
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants