Found 7th Aug 2009
After you have completed Godfather 2 what happens?

I have nearly completed it and am wondering after i complete it will i be able to just run around america and try to get the trophies ( crack all safe, complete all executions etc) ?

Or do i have to ge the trophies first?

Thanks

8 Comments

Yes, I completed everything before the did the final mission to be safe and when I completed it, it was boring as hell as the only thing to do was MP - which was crap.

Al Pacino comes to your house and tries to kiss your hand.

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;5958341

Yes, I completed everything before the did the final mission to be safe … Yes, I completed everything before the did the final mission to be safe and when I completed it, it was boring as hell as the only thing to do was MP - which was crap.

kk what is MP?

And how do you know when its the final mission?

do the executuons before hand,
i think you can do the rest like safes etc.
i read you can do the execututions on the rebals in cuba afterwards, but some people say it didnt work.
i would do it all before finishing the final mission. safes, banks, executions
quite a easy platinum to get i though.

Original Poster

landofdan;5958351

do the executuons before hand,i think you can do the rest like safes … do the executuons before hand,i think you can do the rest like safes etc.i read you can do the execututions on the rebals in cuba afterwards, but some people say it didnt work.i would do it all before finishing the final mission. safes, banks, executionsquite a easy platinum to get i though.

ok thanks, just how do i know when its the final mission?

i think you just need to make sure its all done before you do the last stronghold.

Original Poster

right, got all the trophies now really. just need the complete game one which im waiting to get and the execution one, need to do 10 execuations but no mobsters left! i heard something about rebels in cuba? where abouts in cuba are they? will it work ?

i think its the green guys in cuba, i've read some people say it works some say it doesnt.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom1822
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769659
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428614677
    4. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74571

See more discussions