GOG GALAXY 2.0 Launcher

Posted 1st Sep 2020
gog.com/galaxy

If your like myself and you have multiple games on multiple different launchers this might be for you. The GOG Galaxy 2.0 Launcher allows you to combine and display all your games form multiple launchers in simple to use app. It's in version 2.0 now, and continues to receive updates and improvements and personally looks great as a frontend. Its free to download with no hidden charges so its definitely worth a try if your looking to combine all your launchers and games in one place.

**Your Games - Organize your games across platforms into one functional and beautiful library.

• One library Import all your games from PC and consoles, build and organize them into one master collection.
  • Game stats Keep track of all your achievements, hours played and games owned, combined across platforms.
  • Game launcher Install and launch any PC game you own, no matter the platform.
  • Full customization Create custom library views by filtering, sorting, tagging and adding your own visuals like game backgrounds and covers.
  • Games discovery - Follow upcoming releases, and discover games popular among your friends and the gaming community.

Your Friends - Check what your friends are doing across platforms and chat with them.

• One friends list - Bring together your friends from all platforms, and see their online status.
  • Activity feed - See your friends’ cross-platform achievements, game time milestones and recently played games.
  • Leaderboards - Compete with friends and see who is the master collector, completionist or spends the most time playing.
  • Cross-platform cha - No matter on which platform your friends are, you can chat with them.
Your Privacy - Designed to protect your privacy.

• No spying - We’re not spying on data from your computer.
  • No data sharing - We’ll never share your personal data with third parties.
  • Your data belongs to you - With a single click, you can remove your imported data from our servers.
More - The all-in-one solution for the present-day gamer.

• Community platform integrations - Connect more platforms and add new features with open-source integrations.
  • Sync between devices - All customizations and changes to your library are saved in the cloud and synced between all your devices.
  • Save custom views - Save any view like a customized library or favorite games and friends to access them instantly.

Your GOG client The best way to run and update your GOG games.

• Enhanced experience All new library management and friends features take your experience to the next level.
  • Auto-Updates - Keep your GOG.COM games always up to date.
  • Cloud Saves Your saves are automatically backed up to the Cloud and are synced between your computers.
  • Multiplayer & Matchmaking GOG GALAXY-powered multiplayer games offer matchmaking and online play.
  • Rollbacks Restore your game to prior versions, if an update breaks it for you
Community Updates
2 Comments
Good info for those that don't know but this has been around for ages.
Mojomaster197901/09/2020 15:40

Good info for those that don't know but this has been around for ages.

Your absolutely right, i was rather slow off the mark with this. I had taken a look at it a couple of years ago, but i had no idea just how far it has come until i reinstalled recently. As you said well worth a look for those who are not already aware.
Post a comment
@
    Text