Expired

GOGO Hamsters - Does anyone know where i can buy the bed & carrier

6 replies
Found 17th Nov 2009
Hi,can anyone tell me where i can purchase the gogo hamster beds and carrier? other than Ebay as theyr far too expensive.rep will be added for any info. thanks

1. Ask
  2. Bed
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Bed
6 Comments

Deal request

getting fed up with these posts tbh, seems to be a new one every day!

just do a search and read where people have suggested to look already, it seems stock levels change daily so you have to keep looking!

John Lewis had them in earlier, might have all gone now though.

Believe Character online are getting a delivery tomorrow so might be worth checking that site.

Follow this thread on the MSE forum, they are very quick in finding stock and reporting it in the thread

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…289

Original Poster

I typed in search, but nothing came up for where i can buy them, only 1 month oold posts :O(

owens101;6913256

getting fed up with these posts tbh, seems to be a new one every day!just … getting fed up with these posts tbh, seems to be a new one every day!just do a search and read where people have suggested to look already, it seems stock levels change daily so you have to keep looking!

thats a bit uncalled for. We have to put up with a Games and dvd threads most of which started by men for men.

If you had young child and all they really want is this stuff you'd be posting like the OP.
Ebay sellers asking £25 approz for something that costs £5. And lets face it it the manufacturer selling at a £5 they not worth a lot of money

Try Wilkinsons, secured a couple myself ;-)

They seem to have stock coming in more than once a week, if you phone your closest, they should be able to advise.

I gather they must have a few calls, lady I spoke to found all the attention rather amusing.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74852
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions