Groups

GoGo Hamsters - the official thread!

I posted a thread back at the start of october saying that the GoGo Hamsters are going to be THE toy this christmas and it looks like that might be right.
    They seem to of sold out everywhere!
    I've noticed a lot of threads on here asking if anybody's got ANY GoGo Hamsters or accessories and a few very nice people have bought extra and let people on here have them.

I thought it might be a good idea to have an official thread for ALL GoGo Hamster chat.

So, if you're after anything to do with these little critters or maybe you've bought extra or even seen them in a certain store, post it up in here. That way, hopefully they'll be a lot of happy kiddlywinks on crimbo morning

993 Comments

Original Poster

And for those of you that are living on mars, (or dont have kids lol), here's what it's all about....

GoGo Hamsters - ]http//ww…uk/
    GoGo Hamsters video - ]http//ww…php

[IMG]character-online.com/thu…shx?id=360169&width=660&height=2000&method=PassThrough&background=FFFFFFFF&corners=0&cornerradius=0&type=Jpeg&quality=80&h=582E6DC33BA957EB078144D6753877&units=Pixel[/IMG]

There are plenty of these threads about.

Original Poster

generaloneill;6841791

There are plenty of these threads about.

EXACTLY!
    That's why i thought it a good idea to start an official one.
    That way EVERYONE can post in here and if people have extra's for sale, then they can post it here and same goes for people asking for stuff :thumbsup:

I am need ing a ball and a house thingy pleaseeeeeeeee. I have an hamster and i dont know what she will do with it xmas, cos nothing for it to do lol
    I think your thread is a great idea, and a welcome refreshment from c ones lol

I look in every shop I go in, for people on hduk lol. I think they're total rubbish myself and am glad my DS doesn't want one!

i live in a village and in our nearby town. as they like to call it. There aint even a toy shop lol.

This thread is a fab idea, i see the occasional thing when i'm out but don't buy as i never know whether people need it, but if everything gets posted here, then it will be so much easier.

there was houses and hamsters instore in toy barnhaus in county mall crawley on sunday if anyone is near!

Nice thread, thank you OP

Interested in go go hamster accessories, especially blankets, beds and carriers

I am around the Edinburgh Area

you'll have to be very quick but funhouses were showing in stock on Tesco Direct and Hamleys 3 minutes ago....

Original Poster

britchic4;6842884

you'll have to be very quick but funhouses were showing in stock on Tesco … you'll have to be very quick but funhouses were showing in stock on Tesco Direct and Hamleys 3 minutes ago....

We apologise this item is out of stock, it should be back in stock by … We apologise this item is out of stock, it should be back in stock by late October.

:?

Original Poster

munnski;6842720

Nice thread, thank you OPInterested in go go hamster accessories, … Nice thread, thank you OPInterested in go go hamster accessories, especially blankets, beds and carriers :)I am around the Edinburgh Area

jojo1978;6842399

This thread is a fab idea, i see the occasional thing when i'm out but … This thread is a fab idea, i see the occasional thing when i'm out but don't buy as i never know whether people need it, but if everything gets posted here, then it will be so much easier.

Thanks guys:)
    As i said, hopefully it'll help us all out :thumbsup:

magough;6843349

:?

Carry on and it lets you put it in your basket at Tesco Direct....or at least it did when posted.

hiya

great thread! a few kind people on here are looking out for stuff for me - i have nothing at all and thought this was something both kids could play with together (9 & 4).

So fingers crossed.

Gillian
    x

Found some in Asda Edinburgh at the Jewel today, had the hamsters and 3 different accessory packs

Anyone wanting any for price + p&p please get in touch and I will try my hardest

I need to get hold of a hamster ball for my girls for xmas. Would be very grateful if anyone sees any in stock xx

I pre-ordered the ball set back in September with play, no sign of it yet so if anyone see's one LMK!

House in stock at harrods, a little pricey tho

harrods.com/Har…376

jojo1978;6848044

House in stock at harrods, a little pricey … House in stock at harrods, a little pricey thohttp://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/find/k/hamster/p/000000000001942376

They are £19.99 retail price so £22.95 isnt that bad for one. Ive already got the house though

pinkkitty2007;6848274

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Search.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=go+go+hamster&page=search&go.x=45&go.y=7&add=10823582Hamster in stock

watch out, your link adds to the basket. edit its also out of stock.

found 2 in argos stores.
    cumbernauld and kirkcaldy mercat 1 each, hurry and reserve.

[url]www.hoorayfortoys.co.uk[/url] got some instock!!!..be quick

sindy;6849058

Funhouse only left in stock.£21.99 plus £4.95 post

BabySmurfette;6849251

Funhouse only left in stock.£21.99 plus £4.95 post

Any free postage vouchers for this,postage makes it a bit steep! Harrods, out of stock :-(

2 hamsters popped up in argos, reserve em if you can make it there. Bathgate store.

sindy;6849058

managed to get the funhouse and the garage earlier from here......now just a hamster to get...

johnw191;6850006

managed to get the funhouse and the garage earlier from here......now … managed to get the funhouse and the garage earlier from here......now just a hamster to get...

My local Asda had them if you want me to try and pick you one up ( as long as you pay postage? )

So far I have managed to find twelve hamsters and two fun houses for friends children. I think I am doing pretty good although I cannot find any other accessories!

Lovin the idea of this official thread - Great Idea.

I see Hamsters around here all the time if anyone is looking for just the Hamster? - They have had them in Wilkinsons, Argos and Toys R Us everytime ive been in.

I only need one of the play balls so if anyone spots anywhere that suddenly gets any stock or can pick one up from anywhere....ontop of RRP and postage i would be willing to offer £5 for trouble :-)

munnski;6846478

Found some in Asda Edinburgh at the Jewel today, had the hamsters and 3 … Found some in Asda Edinburgh at the Jewel today, had the hamsters and 3 different accessory packs :)Anyone wanting any for price + p&p please get in touch and I will try my hardest

hiya

thanks, have sent you a pm asking if you can get some for me.

I am just over the bridge in Fife!!

thanks

rhubex;6850634

hiyathanks, have sent you a pm asking if you can get some for me.I am … hiyathanks, have sent you a pm asking if you can get some for me.I am just over the bridge in Fife!!thanks

Your inbox is full hun!

munnski;6850167

My local Asda had them if you want me to try and pick you one up ( as … My local Asda had them if you want me to try and pick you one up ( as long as you pay postage? )

hi, thanks for offer, actually could have reserved 2 at argos on sunday night when i found out this is what one of my DDs wanted,should hopefully pick one up locally now i know what i am looking for. many thanks

im after a hamster if anyone has any? xx

BeautifulBethy;6850911

im after a hamster if anyone has any? xx

Again hun my local Asda had them, can try and get you one for £9.99 plus postage if you like? xx

I have found a play ball in stock here but tbh ive never heard of this company before so not sure if i should risk ordering?

anyone used them before?
    rassad.com/pro…101

l_i_s_a;6851010

I have found a play ball in stock here but tbh ive never heard of this … I have found a play ball in stock here but tbh ive never heard of this company before so not sure if i should risk ordering?anyone used them before?http://www.rassad.com/product.php?productid=47975101

Never heard of them hun and the site doesn't look very, erm, 'technical' I hope a lot of folk do not get ripped off over this ( ebay is bad enough!! )

munnski;6851049

Never heard of them hun and the site doesn't look very, erm, 'technical' … Never heard of them hun and the site doesn't look very, erm, 'technical' I hope a lot of folk do not get ripped off over this ( ebay is bad enough!! )

I know - there is no mention of delivery or how long it takes etc..
    Bit weird!!

However im sitting here waiting eagerly waiting for someones reassurance of the site. lol.

I personally wouldn't use them hun, they seem a little iffy to me!!

I wonder why these things are so hard to come by :?

munnski;6851115

I personally wouldn't use them hun, they seem a little iffy to me!!I … I personally wouldn't use them hun, they seem a little iffy to me!!I wonder why these things are so hard to come by :?

Well i guess Xmas wouldnt be Xmas without it.
    There is always something every year...all the kids want it....all the parents spent months trying to find one.....kid desperatly wants it so parents fork out double the money to see the smile on kids face xmas morning.....

3 weeks later...everything is back iin stock!! lol

There was one year, when Toy story first came out, my brother really want eda Buzz for xmas, it was the only thing he wanted and my mum ended up paying almost £100 for one!!

l_i_s_a;6851188

Well i guess Xmas wouldnt be Xmas without it.There is always something … Well i guess Xmas wouldnt be Xmas without it.There is always something every year...all the kids want it....all the parents spent months trying to find one.....kid desperatly wants it so parents fork out double the money to see the smile on kids face xmas morning.....3 weeks later...everything is back iin stock!! lolThere was one year, when Toy story first came out, my brother really want eda Buzz for xmas, it was the only thing he wanted and my mum ended up paying almost £100 for one!!

:lol: That sounds about right hun! Then 4 weeks after xmas the toys are at the back of the cupboard again!!

I think us parents enjoy the mad rush :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1532
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1735
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764404
      4. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​48

See more discussions