GoGo Pets Girl or Boys???Advice.....

was wondering whether or not to get these as gifts for my two sons for xmas the yare 6 and 8 years old
are these more aimed at girls than boys?as on a trip to toys r us they were in the girl section of the store and also what sort of age range would they appeal to? im torn as i think the younger one might like them but not sure if they are a little babyish for them please share your thoughts if you have bought them or have any opinons on them
to buy or not to buy that is the question lol .................

9 Comments

I love them and im 30 lol. I got them for my 3 girls for xmas and their friends all want them so i would say boys would like them too. My eldest is 8 and shes very taken with them

well its a tough call. I dont think there girlish if ya get me. But i have brought for a 7 yr girl, but only cos my 7 yr son has the attention of a knat and would be bored within seconds.

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;6823011

I love them and im 30 lol. I got them for my 3 girls for xmas and their … I love them and im 30 lol. I got them for my 3 girls for xmas and their friends all want them so i would say boys would like them too. My eldest is 8 and shes very taken with them

i like the look of them too lol and im 31 :whistling:

More for girls than boys I think boys, anyway hard to get hold of

imortal;6823060

i like the look of them too lol and im 31 :whistling:

Big Kid

Original Poster

renown;6823107

Big Kid

:roll: i know lol........

Thats what i was wondering, thought son would like them but hubby says they in top10 toys for girls,

would say they are for boys and girls-both will love them-and many adults too-we have the entire house with all the addons now and its really great fun! when you have one doing the wheel,one driving the car and a couple skateboarding its utter madness but hilarious.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523390
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356128
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    4. What an absolute disgrace1942

See more discussions