Expired

Gogroopie

Found 29th Sep 2013
has anyone bought anything through this? Last night I bought what I thought was 16 razor blades for £10 now it turns out it was a voucher I bought and I haven't a clue what happens now. I think I've been ripped off
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Original Poster

I bought what I thought was 16 fusion blades for £10 n now there saying its a voucher I bought. I think I've been ripped off.

Original Poster

oops I didn't realise I was replying to my own comment sorry

Well you managed to do it twice there is an edit button you can use to edit and delete posts

From their site,

Once you have bought the deal then we will email you the deal voucher as … Once you have bought the deal then we will email you the deal voucher as soon as the promotion has finished. You will also be able to access it via your account page at Go Groopie

What details are on the voucher ?

Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 29th Sep 2013

Original Poster

I don't have the voucher, nothing has been emailed and it also says they're going to charge me 4.99 for p&p of voucher. It said this on the page after the transaction went through.

The fine print on the Gogroopie:
Voucher will be activated from 3pm the following working day
Multiple vouchers may be purchased
Postage and packaging not included and costs £4.99 per voucher
Please allow 14-21 days for delivery
This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
This voucher is valid for 1 month after purchase
Price verified on 13/09/2013

So a good idea might be to call them to check that you have supplied the correct email address as you should have recvd your voucher by now.

Once your voucher has been emailed to you, normally you go onto the retailers website (www.discountedgifts.co.uk)
and enter your voucher code (that you recvd from Gogroopie) at the checkout point to get your discounted item.

Hope this helps.

Or log in to your account and can you see the voucher code there.

how did you pay ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants