Groups

going 2 london what should i visit?

hi i am going 2 london on monday anyone recommend anywhere thats good to visit i went 2 madame tussards,london bridge and london aquarium last year?

30 Comments

The London Eye- I believe everyone should experience it once. Especially on a clear day.
    Have a great time.

gordonramsay.com/

Eat @ one of his restaurants.

Agree with bluetigermobiles (phew - thats a long name!!) defo got to go on the London Eye :thumbsup:

We where really lucky and had a fantastic day with the weather even thought it was October time - dead clear (and calm!!) view was brilliant and highly recommended.

Hope you have a good time

numptyj.. He won't mind..

The Gherkin.

brilliant bit of architecture.

parliament.uk/abo…cfm

Probably a bit late to arrange now, but you can have a free tour of The Houses of Parliament ..

Not a lot of people know that..LOL.

Banned

London docklands. (Canary Walf)

Banned

Camden Town

ODB_69;2293400

Camden Town

depends what you're into 8-)

pikachu12;2293421

Canden town is a cool place no matter what ya into, i went to London and one of my teachers told me he loves it there and his not the type you think would enjoy it there. Camden is good for just looking around not buying stuff, theres alot of places to just go have a look at :thumbsup: id say visit there

edna_clouds;2292929

numptyj.. He won't mind..

:-D yup i dont cost much for a nights action! :thumbsup:

London Dungeons is very good :thumbsup:

julie 2;2293494

London Dungeons is very good :thumbsup:

true
    but for all you males out there watch out when coming out of london bridge station
    there are these poles lined outside the station just watch where u are walking cos if you dont u will do what i did a few years ago and i walked into one and it hit the old crown jewles :cry: :oops:

Original Poster

yeah was thinking about going 2 the dungeons heard its good

Banned

pikachu12;2293421

X_vampiress_X;2293454

Canden town is a cool place no matter what ya into, i went to London and … Canden town is a cool place no matter what ya into, i went to London and one of my teachers told me he loves it there and his not the type you think would enjoy it there. Camden is good for just looking around not buying stuff, theres alot of places to just go have a look at :thumbsup: id say visit there

ODB_69;2293400

Camden Town

Camden brilliant whatever your into as said...its got everything......Its the ONLY part of London I like!

Banned

Visit my auntie, she is good for a laugh.

When i stayed at her's a couple of year's ago, we went out for a good old cockney knees up.

Natural History Museum?

Boat trip on the Thames?

Play or musical?

Wembley tour?

Depends on the type of people going and their interests really

Supermod

Camden Market is amazing!

Have a look at
    ]http//ww….uk
    for recommendations on places to eat and visit

The Dome (O2) ?

The Queen :-D

If you register with London Days Out ([url]www.daysoutguide.co.uk[/url]) you can print off 2 for 1 vouchers (Only if you are going by train though !!), we went last weekend and did London Zoo and The Tower of London, both of which were fantastic.
    The Science, Natural History and British museums are all free and well worth a visit if the weather is not good.
    Have a good time :thumbsup:

Imperial war museum is a MUST. Allow a whole day though. I think its in elephant and castle or lambeth im not sure

Original Poster

have many people been to london zoo? how long did it take to look round?

It's not that large really..... so you can get around in as much time as you can spare.
    Just depends how long you want to spend on each section...
    Allow a couple of hours, and longer if you want to take your time and study every exhibit..LOL

I went London Zoo with my school about 10 years ago. It took the whole day (but to be fair, I was with the school)

You could probably take a good look at everything in 2-3 hours...

Original Poster

ok wouldnt mind havin a look round but didnt want 2 b there all day! does anyone know if there are any discounts going on the london eye?

London Zoo took us about 4-5 hours to go round taking everything in - if you like Zoo's this is def worth a look.

...me! Oh no wait erm..... Science Museum :-D

Banned

julie!!!!!;2298964

have many people been to london zoo? how long did it take to look round?

I used to collect the cash from London Zoo, no idea of the size though because i'm born and bred in Manchester.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014476
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions