Groups

Going 2 watch.......

Saw 4

10 Comments

why, Saw 5 is out now

failure to the nth degree ITT.

Original Poster

i know but have to watch this one first, then watch saw 5

Does anyone else get confused by the saw movies and that bald guy with cancer, he dies in one but his in the next ones :s

X_vampiress_X;3346383

Does anyone else get confused by the saw movies and that bald guy with … Does anyone else get confused by the saw movies and that bald guy with cancer, he dies in one but his in the next ones :s

He died in number 3 and that's the last you see of him alive, isn't it?

Mrs.Z;3346591

He died in number 3 and that's the last you see of him alive, isn't it?

He died in number two aswell dident he
    and nah his is number 4 and his advertised to be in number 5 but i aint seen it yet

X_vampiress_X;3346718

He died in number two aswell dident heand nah his is number 4 and his … He died in number two aswell dident heand nah his is number 4 and his advertised to be in number 5 but i aint seen it yet

But I am sure he is only in number 4 as in looking back at before he died when the doctors husband sliced his neck.

Then the advert for number 5 shows someone wearing his face as a mask, as in someone has taken over his work

watched saw IV last night on sky, whilst eating my tea (son was fast asleep in bed!). Was good but no way near as good as the first one.

Original Poster

cant beat the frist one.

^I agree, although I did like no.2, the rest after that let me down
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876398
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373

See more discussions