Groups

Going away to carlisle!

what is the nightlife like wheres the best places to go?

9 Comments

Poor you its quite a rough place and a BNP city so quite a lot of yobs about.

Anyway it depends what you are into, everyone goes out to the Botchergate area as there is loads of pubs there but I prefer to go to the quiet end of town where its like 1 pub and another not for 5 minutes walk, better to chill out in and a club that does rock music but isnt that busy.

If you just want cheap drink and loads of students and alkis go to Botchergate as theres a Walkabout there, a Lloyds Bar, a Wetherspoons, Party Party, and a few late bars open till like 5am though are like £5 a drink!

Tuesdays and Thursdays are generally busiest nights as they have students.

Banned

usually thats why people leave Carlisle

Original Poster

thanks i have been there before, im going to appleby horse fair in the day but wanted some where to go at night.:thumbsup:

That's not where micoo lives, you know.

When are you going btw.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8743018

That's not where micoo lives, you know.

i know that what did ya say that for?

Original Poster

thursday till monday

princess sparkle;8743026

i know that what did ya say that for?

No reason :whistling:

dcx_badass;8743029

She likes to think everyone is as desperate as she is.

Crawl back in your hole, virgin boy.

Banned

princess sparkle;8743015

thanks i have been there before, im going to appleby horse fair in the … thanks i have been there before, im going to appleby horse fair in the day but wanted some where to go at night.:thumbsup:

Oh no!

You are going to the cruelty fair.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
      2. What do these 2 men have in common11
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions