Groups

Going Commando

Is it fashionable or acceptable to go commando in public ?

Have you ?

if so post your pics

http://i67.tinypic.com/1peyj7.jpg

53 Comments

If you're doing it right - no one will know.

Wouldn't you rather have a little extra padding incase someone was to kick_u_in_the_nuts !? X)

i get married in less than a few weeks, hired the kilts for me and the 2 best men and been humming and hawing do we do it? been warned of the shop we hired the kilts not to do it! Lol

How can it be fashionable or not acceptable.If no one knows in the first place you are then how could it be conceived as either otherwise exposing yourself in public is an offence and then thats just makes you a perv not a fashionista.

if your balls am warm it reduces fertility in men apparently so no harm unless you wear tracky bottoms and comes up un announced then you in trouble. lol

if its windy and you are female (or male) in a skirt/ dress, maybe not a good idea.
    Edited by: "shadey12" 22nd Jan

Banned

STRICKIBHOY

i get married in less than a few weeks, hired the kilts for me and the 2 … i get married in less than a few weeks, hired the kilts for me and the 2 best men and been humming and hawing do we do it? been warned of the shop we hired the kilts not to do it! Lol

Congratulations

You want photos of us guys who are strangers going commando? Kinda creepy.

STRICKIBHOY

i get married in less than a few weeks, hired the kilts for me and the 2 … i get married in less than a few weeks, hired the kilts for me and the 2 best men and been humming and hawing do we do it? been warned of the shop we hired the kilts not to do it! Lol

​u gotta do it. you will only get the one chance and will regret it if you don't.
    talking point.
    congrats by the way

STRICKIBHOY

​it does get toastie in a kilt though probably a personal choice.

yes and no

STRICKIBHOY

Congrats! I went to a wedding and a guy was wearing kilt, busy on dance floor and some woman thought it would be funny to lift his kilt...did she not know though that he was commando, everyone was looking ha.

Ps, I go commando a lot in my jogging pants or when I go the gym I sometimes do.

He went commando in 1985! (_;)

[img]encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqPwA6Ut1TQCTHbZL197KkOYLyyYF-5e4zGibM7_XBFWnxxsj2kw[/img]

shadey12

if its windy and you are female (or male) in a skirt/ dress, maybe not a … if its windy and you are female (or male) in a skirt/ dress, maybe not a food idea.

Could be a good food idea for some.

I always wear fresh air under my kilt.
    When lifted at the back there is enough material to keep you covered. From the front someone will lose an eye.

What does going commando mean?

Oneday77

Could be a good food idea for some.

​thanks, I have corrected, maybe food was better than good though.

I've gone commando since I was about 14 (in my 40's now) never thought about it as fashionable, no one knows unless you tell them. It's a comfort thing. Swing low that's what I say!

mutley1

​camouflage paint.

Banned

Put a nappy on u will be fine

Banned

hotukdeals4life

Put a nappy on u will be fine

Welcome to HUKDs

Schrödinger’s Pants, no one will know if your wearing them or not

mikey_d

Schrödinger’s Pants, no one will know if your wearing them or not

​don't combine it with the cat though.

Its rather like wearing white trousers oO I mean ,really would you ! Its ok for girls as I'm led to believe they rarely if ever follow through Fashionable ? what's it got to do with fashion ? Practicality, appearance and hygiene say NO !

Edited by: "rogparki" 22nd Jan

STRICKIBHOY

Think how many people before you have...

rogparki

Its rather like wearing white trousers oO I mean ,really would you ! Its … Its rather like wearing white trousers oO I mean ,really would you ! Its ok for girls as I'm led to believe they rarely if ever follow through

Could have some rather suspect damp patches though.

moneysavingkitten

Could have some rather suspect damp patches though.

My point exactly - no pants and lots of beer do NOT mix oO

srp111

​u gotta do it. you will only get the one chance and will regret it if y … ​u gotta do it. you will only get the one chance and will regret it if you don't. talking point. congrats by the way

​ cheers, think I'll maybe play it safe and wear something. but once I'm drink anything can happen lol

Not worn a kilt but may well be fine. But in general it hangs in the way and is not comfortable at all. So no I don't go commando.

Danjw91

Ps, I go commando a lot in my jogging pants or when I go the gym I … Ps, I go commando a lot in my jogging pants or when I go the gym I sometimes do.

The first time you do a leg press and a stray ball goes down the leg of your shorts usually coincides with the last time you go commando at the gym.

davewave

yes and no

Very deep my friend.

STRICKIBHOY

Don't do it. For one, you don't want to get nob cheese on the kilts, and for another, it's all too easy to forget that you have to sit like a girl if you're wearing a kilt. I've a friend who recently did during his wedding ceremony, and everyone on the front row saw far more than they'd hoped for when he and his new wife sat to pose for photos.

dxx

Don't do it. For one, you don't want to get nob cheese on the kilts, and … Don't do it. For one, you don't want to get nob cheese on the kilts, and for another, it's all too easy to forget that you have to sit like a girl if you're wearing a kilt. I've a friend who recently did during his wedding ceremony, and everyone on the front row saw far more than they'd hoped for when he and his new wife sat to pose for photos.

​ what was he wearing? a mini skirt lol
    think I'll play it safe, but i know the 1 of the best men won't, haha

dxx

Don't do it. For one, you don't want to get nob cheese on the kilts

Also, you don't want your undercarriage in contact with the residue from the previous occupant

STRICKIBHOY

Usually the kilt shop says no on hygiene grounds and I can't say I blame them. Also think of the chafeing...

shadey12

​don't combine it with the cat though.

In which case you will be commando by that point. How else to combine with the cat.

dxx

Don't do it. For one, you don't want to get nob cheese on the kilts, and … Don't do it. For one, you don't want to get nob cheese on the kilts, and for another, it's all too easy to forget that you have to sit like a girl if you're wearing a kilt. I've a friend who recently did during his wedding ceremony, and everyone on the front row saw far more than they'd hoped for when he and his new wife sat to pose for photos.

there should be enough material to sit however you want without showing off anything and the sporran weighs down the front and covers as well
    your mate must have bunched it at the back as a cushion or something!

mutley1

I will explain it so someone like you can understand....

When you put the rent up so much the tenants can't afford pants.

:p:D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions