Groups

Going for a bath...

What do you like? baths or showers?
    What do you like to take into the bathroom with you? Radio? paper? book? candles? OH??? lol. Do you like bubble bath? something else? a drink?

Right now i'm off to relax in a nice deep bath with some candy cane bubble bar from lush and a vodka and coke. Got the last cold play album playing and some candles, I may be some while.

65 Comments

Original Poster

oh and if anyone knows of any discount for lush or anything feel free to let me know as I'm running low on luxuries

Banned

Have a nice bath :thumbsup:

I don't have a shower x x

Shower!

Coldplay fits you so well btw

I love a bath but rarely have time anymore. Has to be soo hot that I'm red when I get out an hour later. Don't like bubbles - they bug me all clung to my skin!!! And I like to have a glass of red with lights off and possibly 1 candle in the corner - perfect!!

Usually have a shower though which also has to be hot hot hot :thumbsup:

Enjoy ur bath hun x

Original Poster

DLM;3232276

Have a nice bath :thumbsup:I don't have a shower x x

Thanks DLM

I don't have a walk in shower. it's a proper shower but an over the bath job with a shower curtain that sticks when wet lol...even though it's fabric.

bath for me and listening to Half Man half biscuit on Ipod, lovely

Shower everytime.....and much respect to the Voddy & Coke lol

Original Poster

robtallica;3232280

Shower!Coldplay fits you so well btw

Why is that rob?

i like either, but we dont have a shower here, so its always a bath.... but i dont lounge so never really have loadsa bubbles n candles n music n stuffs.

Banned

bellabonkers;3232292

Thanks DLM :)I don't have a walk in shower. it's a proper shower but an … Thanks DLM :)I don't have a walk in shower. it's a proper shower but an over the bath job with a shower curtain that sticks when wet lol...even though it's fabric.

I love Avon sensitive bubble bath because i am a sensitive lady! x x

And the new Metallica album on full blast....hee hee

Bath, glass of wine, maybe some candles and a good book. Loads of hot water and bubbles.

Original Poster

I forgot to say...In the main I am a girl who loves her baths and usualy in the evening but during the summer a cool shower wakes me up and gets me going.

bellabonkers;3232297

Why is that rob?

I don't know - but I find it an easy match for what I think you would like to listen to.

Sounds odd I know - you get little snippets of peoples character 'n all that.

(I'm a stalker really) :lol:

Original Poster

fatabelly;3232309

I hear it's good but I haven't heard it.

fatabelly;3232309

Awesome:thumbsup:

robtallica;3232320

I don't know - but I find it an easy match for what I think you would … I don't know - but I find it an easy match for what I think you would like to listen to.Sounds odd I know - you get little snippets of peoples character 'n all that.(I'm a stalker really) :lol:

i thought that was you :x

I Get Hosed Down In The Backyard And Scrubbed With The Stiff Yard Brush

its not my birthday till april:roll: il tell you if i have a bath or shower then:thumbsup:

raptorcigs;3232337

rawwwr

mr miagi;3232339

its not my birthday till april:roll: il tell you if i have a bath or … its not my birthday till april:roll: il tell you if i have a bath or shower then:thumbsup:

what did u have last birthday ?

Original Poster

mr miagi;3232339

its not my birthday till april:roll: il tell you if i have a bath or … its not my birthday till april:roll: il tell you if i have a bath or shower then:thumbsup:

intenso100;3232353

if he's lucky nurse bella might offer a bed bath! :w00t:

bellabonkers;3232356

oh lucky man, maybe i can join you in your bath now lol, if u got some spare vodka n coke

intenso100;3232353

a free go at morrisons jetwash:w00t:

Banned

raptorcigs;3232337

Me too, sometimes :-(

bellabonkers;3232356

its me birthday now:w00t:

mr miagi;3232370

a free go at morrisons jetwash:w00t:

:giggle:

I like a bath with the 19p bubble bath from asda

and make my own bubbles once in there :oops:

Been a very very very long time since I had a bath - Shower Everymorning - Never make a fuss over it to be honest, Just use this fit lime and Kiwi body wash that smells relly good! Besides that I like it as cold as it goes in the morning, and stupidly hot at night to sooth those hard worked muscles =D O and put the towels on the towel warmer for when I get out.. thats the best bit!

Banned

Shower ftw

Jacuzzi's are awesome though...love jumping in my one

Bigpoppaad;3232387

Been a very very very long time since I had a bath - Shower Everymorning … Been a very very very long time since I had a bath - Shower Everymorning - Never make a fuss over it to be honest, Just use this fit lime and Kiwi body wash that smells relly good! Besides that I like it as cold as it goes in the morning, and stupidly hot at night to sooth those hard worked muscles =D O and put the towels on the towel warmer for when I get out.. thats the best bit!

towel warmer:p your posh:whistling:

dcx_badass;3232397

Shower with my phone outside playing music.

snap :thumbsup:

ODB_69;3232388

Shower ftwJacuzzi's are awesome though...love jumping in my won

not speaking to you ....................apart from now :whistling:

Banned

oh I have the radio on when I'm in the shower (sorry just read the full post)..its built in

ODB_69;3232412

oh I have the radio on when I'm in the shower (sorry just read the full … oh I have the radio on when I'm in the shower (sorry just read the full post)..its built in

your avi looks like you looooooooooooooooooool

Banned

alnbowes;3232418

your avi looks like you looooooooooooooooooool

looooooool

does it 'eck

Al...I couldnt put u on my island man...your married so I would have to add Lynds and the kids...therefore less women for me!

the OH and i like our baths, esp in the cold nights. shower when travelling in warmer countries.

and at christmas ... the occasional sauna with family, with champagne waiting outside! very nice to finish before going to bed.

Banned

a bath with my rubber duck and my matey bubble bath
    then a shower to wash my nuts
    no to get all my suds off

matey bubble bath!!! :w00t:

love it

ODB_69;3232434

looooooooldoes it 'eckAl...I couldnt put u on my island man...your … looooooooldoes it 'eckAl...I couldnt put u on my island man...your married so I would have to add Lynds and the kids...therefore less women for me!

lynds says she dont mind brah ..... you and me + who else dog
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions