Going Legoland tomorrow, need a cheap ticket but haven't got a printer

Found 8th Apr 2010
Any ideas please?

Us 3 have annual passes but am looking for a ticket for my Mum.

I would usually buy online and print out the ticket but my printer is broken, anyone got any ideas, please?

Thank yous x

6 Comments

Ask your neighbours or something

go library.

Could you show them it on your mobile phone screen perhaps? Best phone before to check though

Original Poster

Thanks guys - was considering library but just want to get on the way in the morning.

Looks like I can use 3000 Nectar points to get her in, so will probs do that

we booked tickets for legoland online also and we had to print out tickets which have a bar code that you scan at the gate. maybe if you write down the barcode numbers if you cant print and then go to help desk when you arrive (even better ring them to explain ) they should have a solution, we booked half price tickets online for blackpool and printer jammed as we were leaving but a ref umber when we arrived done the trick :thumbsup: Good luck x

Original Poster

shopstilldrops;8320927

we booked tickets for legoland online also and we had to print out … we booked tickets for legoland online also and we had to print out tickets which have a bar code that you scan at the gate. maybe if you write down the barcode numbers if you cant print and then go to help desk when you arrive (even better ring them to explain ) they should have a solution, we booked half price tickets online for blackpool and printer jammed as we were leaving but a ref umber when we arrived done the trick :thumbsup: Good luck x

Thanks very much for replying. Price on Legoland website is only £3 cheaper and wouldnt be able to use nectar points then, though :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    2. Add one, leave one game54415416
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868

See more discussions