going on holiday tomorrow will be back on fri how will i cope???

13 replies
Found 21st Jul 2008
will be having some serious withdrawal symptoms on holiday,speak to u when i return...

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
13 Comments

Banned

hope you and your family have a lovely time edjaned, safe journey x

Banned

Have a good time. There's always internet cafe's or bag yourself a bargain laptop with mobile broadband from the deals section!!

Have a good one! :thumbsup:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Have a brilliant time![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

sassie;2570760

hope you and your family have a lovely time edjaned, safe journey x

thanks sass x
hope u had a good birthday yesterday,same day as my son who was 13(20th july)
my other son is 3 today (21st july)

have a lovely time -

http://i25.tinypic.com/2mgqflc.jpg

Original Poster

guv;2570762

Have a good time. There's always internet cafe's or bag yourself a … Have a good time. There's always internet cafe's or bag yourself a bargain laptop with mobile broadband from the deals section!!

thanks guv.i have promised myself that im going to try and 4get about the net for a week and enjoy the time with the kids easier said than done

Have a lovely holiday and we will all be here to fill you in on the goss when you get back xx

Banned

edjaned;2570772

thanks sass xhope u had a good birthday yesterday,same day as my son who … thanks sass xhope u had a good birthday yesterday,same day as my son who was 13(20th july)my other son is 3 today (21st july)

it was just another day, but thanks anyway and you make sure you have a great time and happy birthdays to your little guys xxxx

[COLOR=darkorchid]Relax and enjoy x[/COLOR]
http://www.sublimestitching.com/images/STITCHED350x_bonvoyage.jpg

Banned

Have a great holiday. :thumbsup:

have a lovely time

have an awesome holiday hun xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63690
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …11
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions