Groups

Going rate for a W950i ??

I dont want to sound like a donkey or get flamed when it comes to listing, but there are not many on eBay etc to be able to get a good price comparrison.

The w950i is Black and Orange,
    Unlocked
    Boxed with manual and instructions, CD's etc,
    Latest firmware
    Remote control and head phones, charger, data cable and leather pouch.

The Phone is in great condition, screen is top notch, but there is a dink in the top right of the phone, nothing silly, and the rubber bung that covers the external aerial port on the back is missing.

Please be good.

Rep will be left for any help, cheers.

6 Comments

bad news ]http//ww…ew&

although im not saying 30 pounds is what its worth, just how much its worth to the "market"

Stick to ebay and you might get lucky

These sites go on the Argos value, as can be seen here envirofone.com/tra…spx

i seen em go on ebay for around £50.

yep £50 odd

FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK !!!!!

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3546196

yep £50 odd FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK !!!!!

Who the heck are you????

Thanks to all the others, all rep in a bit but as for this marsbars guy, cheeky sod, he needs reporting to be banned again;-):whistling:

Though for 50 for all that lot, seems no point In selling, still a good phone. Will list it and see how it goes, thanks again,

DudeyGeeza;3546356

Who the heck are you????Thanks to all the others, all rep in a bit but as … Who the heck are you????Thanks to all the others, all rep in a bit but as for this marsbars guy, cheeky sod, he needs reporting to be banned again;-):whistling:Though for 50 for all that lot, seems no point In selling, still a good phone. Will list it and see how it goes, thanks again,

suck on it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions