Going rate for shower tray replacemnt

Posted 28th Oct
Hi any view on what the going rate is for shower tray replacement in Greater London? Shower tray is square 760mm by 760mm. There may be a small amount of tiling required as some of the tray is hidden underneath tiles. Any thoughts would be appreciated keen to avoid being ripped off
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
£140 I paid fitted
Dylan_Smith13528/10/2019 23:49

£140 I paid fitted

That’s really good. Whereabouts? And was any tiling involved?
Why not get a few people in to give quotes, you will know for sure then the correct price.... speculating on here won’t work as to many variables, location it’s a big area you names, cost of property/area, you will find the same job will cost more just a short distance away on the value of house/area as they can get away with it....
Bargainhead29/10/2019 05:02

Why not get a few people in to give quotes, you will know for sure then …Why not get a few people in to give quotes, you will know for sure then the correct price.... speculating on here won’t work as to many variables, location it’s a big area you names, cost of property/area, you will find the same job will cost more just a short distance away on the value of house/area as they can get away with it....

It's a tenanted property I don't have that luxury
Stevelow_21229/10/2019 06:55

It's a tenanted property I don't have that luxury

If you own it can’t you arrange for different people to go round? If your the tenant surely it’s the landlord who has to pay...
Bargainhead29/10/2019 11:30

If you own it can’t you arrange for different people to go round? If your t …If you own it can’t you arrange for different people to go round? If your the tenant surely it’s the landlord who has to pay...

Tenant wants it fixed at my expense but doesn't want too many visitors as she says it's disruptive to the enjoyment of the home
Stevelow_21229/10/2019 11:32

Tenant wants it fixed at my expense but doesn't want too many visitors as …Tenant wants it fixed at my expense but doesn't want too many visitors as she says it's disruptive to the enjoyment of the home

Surely you have rights as well e.g. find a reasonable price even if that means a few trades people. It’s in a standard lease to allow repairs.
The landlord must have a builder who they go to for quick fix jobs ? Why not just call them ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants