Groups

Going t miss you....

I'm off to NYC in the morning! Yahoo! A well deserved break in my opinion...
    I'll miss the deals, the hot news and the'tear your hair out' misc stuff!! But I'll be back...sometime! (Well alright, in a week!)
    See ya anon.

16 Comments

have a good time

See Ya Soon

Have a brill time, see you next week :-D

have a good un.

Banned

hope you have a great time x

Have a fabulous time in NYC :). x

im not jealous at all :x

Original Poster

Thanks guys! I'd love to take some of you with me, but I'm leaving space in my case for some goodies! Cheers for your sentiments :thumbsup:

awwww have a fab time :thumbsup:

Banned

dude how old are you?

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3447771

awwww have a fab time :thumbsup:

Will do Lynds - thanks! Gotta get some shut eye now - I know I'm gonna have those kind of dreams where you loose your luggage on the way to the airport... !;-)
    Wouldn't be too nerve racking if I hadn't done all the flight booking for the other 6 people on this trip! :w00t:

Original Poster

imranmaz;3447796

dude how old are you?

Why? Do I look youthful?:roll:

franbo60;3447835

Will do Lynds - thanks! Gotta get some shut eye now - I know I'm gonna … Will do Lynds - thanks! Gotta get some shut eye now - I know I'm gonna have those kind of dreams where you loose your luggage on the way to the airport... !;-)Wouldn't be too nerve racking if I hadn't done all the flight booking for the other 6 people on this trip! :w00t:

well try and think of your fave lady naked :whistling: might take away from the lost luggage dream LOL
    have a good time hunny :thumbsup:

Banned

franbo60;3447842

Why? Do I look youthful?:roll:

nah if ur over 21 go to mansion, pasha, kane, duvet, finnerty's (on weds $15 for a wristband to get as much beer and vodka you want!) AND

coyote ugly... if you see a guy called mad dog tell him imran, jas and the gang say hi and that we'll be back in the summer! he'll most likely be there on a friday (the girls behind the bar will know who he is!)

Have a safe flight and a fab time :-D xx

Original Poster

imranmaz;3447877

nah if ur over 21 go to mansion, pasha, kane, duvet, finnerty's (on weds … nah if ur over 21 go to mansion, pasha, kane, duvet, finnerty's (on weds $15 for a wristband to get as much beer and vodka you want!) AND coyote ugly... if you see a guy called mad dog tell him imran, jas and the gang say hi and that we'll be back in the summer! he'll most likely be there on a friday (the girls behind the bar will know who he is!)

Thanks for the tip Imran! Might just take up your suggestions! :thumbsup:
    Yep, I'm over 21 Lol:roll: and some...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …55100
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021

See more discussions