Groups

Going to a caravan park in Wales- SY23 5DH, does anyone know of any days out?

Hiya,
    Going to a caravan park in Wales soon and I'd like to take my son out for the day (he's 3). Just wondering if anyone knows of any places near there? The postcode is SY23 5DH, I've looked on google and found Ceredigion Museum, Animalrium and Fantasy Farm Park. Can anyone help?
    Many thanks in advance x x x

12 Comments

I live in Wales, where is the caravan park? I'm not sure about the post code.

Edit- Just had a look but its quite a way from where I live, I could have given you a few suggestions. Sorry. Have a good time anyway.
    Folly Farm would have been good but it will take you about an hour and half to get there.
    folly-farm.co.uk/def…spx

Original Poster

beverley1403;5842682

I live in Wales, where is the caravan park? I'm not sure about the post … I live in Wales, where is the caravan park? I'm not sure about the post code.

It's Pengarreg, Llanrhystud.

Original Poster

beverley1403;5842682

I live in Wales, where is the caravan park? I'm not sure about the post … I live in Wales, where is the caravan park? I'm not sure about the post code.Edit- Just had a look but its quite a way from where I live, I could have given you a few suggestions. Sorry. Have a good time anyway.

Thank you anyway x x x

Aberaeron has lush chip shop by the quay and on opposite side honey ice cream shop which is very yum.
    Aberystwyth lovely on a nice day.
    Tenby always popular with tourists
    Oakwood, folly farm, Heron's Brook ( dependent on age of kids)

If you got kids and the like specific foods take them with you. Smallish tesco in Cardigan and not another one for miles. Aberywyth has Somerfield if i remember correctly.

Also no McDonalds etc about so when we use to have caravan in new quay we always have mcDonalds on the way as suprising how you miss what u cant have

Original Poster

Thank you both!! We go to the honey place in aberearon, and I love newquay pound shop lol (sad I know!) I'm going to have a nose at the loads of links tomorrow- we can't walk too far, my mom's got really bad arthritis (trying to borrow a wheelchair, gotta ring doc's on monday to see if we can borrow one) and I'm 8 months pregnant and suffering back pain and sciatica so we can't go too far just want to be able to take my son somewhere nice Thank you for your help and will nose tomorrow when I'm more awake lol x x x

Wales? Good luck mate!

There is some really nice lakes around there.
    I recommend going to devils bridge and going on the train ride then have a wonder around Aberystwyth then go back to devils bridge

Banned

its wales theres heaps to do there.....

personal pref

bod emrys;5843951

There's a Morrisons and McDonalds in Aberystwyth.

Wow they finally catching up. We sold the static approx 5 yrs ago. Been camping near New Quay twice since but not ventured any further

Next time you holiday midget think about Swansea or Carmarthen as your base.
    Swansea ~ you got the Gower and some of the UK's best beaches.
    Carmarthen ~ is a good base for lots of west wales

Original Poster

DIVA1977;5844657

Next time you holiday midget think about Swansea or Carmarthen as your … Next time you holiday midget think about Swansea or Carmarthen as your base.Swansea ~ you got the Gower and some of the UK's best beaches.Carmarthen ~ is a good base for lots of west wales

We're stopping at my nan's caravan so it's a free holiday!! Money's tight and I'm trying to plan days out so my son can enjoy himself but it's not too much money in and the petrol costs are low!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      2. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314

See more discussions