Groups

going to book holiday first wit baba!!

Banned
    wooohooo
    cant wait going to book my little girls first holiday!!

cant wait to see her in all her fancy dressses and it actually b warm!!

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

shes excited to!!wooohoo!!

x

Where you going?

Original Poster Banned

Florida!!
    cant wait to take her to see mickey mouse!!

x

xxprincessNxx;8117911

Florida!!cant wait to take her to see mickey mouse!!x

Hope she enjoys it. Mine don't care as long as there is sand and a donkey. Will wait until they are much older before we drag them across the globe.

Penny Saver;8117918

Hope she enjoys it. Mine don't care as long as there is sand and a … Hope she enjoys it. Mine don't care as long as there is sand and a donkey. Will wait until they are much older before we drag them across the globe.

Luckily our girls love Haven's so we can wait till older to take them to Florida, but i have finally managed to get hubby to agree for then eldest is about 10-12ish.

OP i hope your Daughter has a fab time, if i had my own way I would of taken my kids already but hubby too tight lol x

Original Poster Banned

beth3735;8117940

Luckily our girls love Haven's so we can wait till older to take them … Luckily our girls love Haven's so we can wait till older to take them to Florida, but i have finally managed to get hubby to agree for then eldest is about 10-12ish.OP i hope your Daughter has a fab time, if i had my own way I would of taken my kids already but hubby too tight lol x

lol thank u!!
    my mum and dad have a villa there so it works out cheap for us just need to get flights!!
    xx

xxprincessNxx;8117957

lol thank u!!my mum and dad have a villa there so it works out cheap for … lol thank u!!my mum and dad have a villa there so it works out cheap for us just need to get flights!! xx

Well jealous!

xxprincessNxx;8117957

lol thank u!!my mum and dad have a villa there so it works out cheap for … lol thank u!!my mum and dad have a villa there so it works out cheap for us just need to get flights!! xx

Its great when you have accomodation already isnt it to save on money.
    I have 3 aunties and uncles living in south west canada so when we finally take the kids out we will have places to stay already, Just need to work on getting the hubby to pay for flights

Original Poster Banned

beth3735;8117980

Its great when you have accomodation already isnt it to save on money.I … Its great when you have accomodation already isnt it to save on money.I have 3 aunties and uncles living in south west canada so when we finally take the kids out we will have places to stay already, Just need to work on getting the hubby to pay for flights

i would love to go to canada!!
    you need to explain to him how cheap it is to shop over there so u could get your familys clothes for a yeart over there and the cost to buy them and get there would still be cheaper than buying them here!!lol

i went to florida in may when i was pregnant and i brought everything back from there even my cot!! it cost very little and the quality of it is 10 times better than any i seen here!!

x

Original Poster Banned

wooooohooooo
    woooohooooo
    wooooohoooo

am so excited!!x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50011
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?33
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1531
      4. Ditched Sky1722

See more discussions