Expired

Going to Dubai ... Is it better to book activities online or wait when I get there?

Found 31st Mar 2014
Going for 5 days .... seen site where can book activities ...

getyourguide.com/dub…AHQ

Should I book now? Or wait until I get there? Will it be cheaper to book in Dubai itself and pay on the day?

1. Ask
  2. Dubai
  3. Book
12 Comments

I booked to go up the burj khalifa before so I didn't have to queue but to go to the Atlantis water park I got the tickets at my hotel (not the Atlantis) metro tickets you can buy at the stations. Dessert off road 4x4 we got in our hotel lobby and they picked us up from the hotel couple days later. If you want to sky dive id book before you go

when you get their - better chance of getting a good price

I'd book excursions when you get there. The hotels usually have a rep that calls in daily and willingly will go through all that may be of interest to you, they usually have some sort of package if you do two or three things together.

is it your first trip to dubai krazyasif?

how long you going for?

Original Poster

salaf

is it your first trip to dubai krazyasif?

Yes. Going for 7 days

Original Poster

EN1GMA

how long you going for?

7 days

Banned

personally, I recommend wild wadi over aquaventure
Edited by: "hukdealz" 1st Apr 2014

Banned

definitely cheaper if you buy there, just remember to haggle because their prices will still be high

If you haven't already been you can get great deals at Cobone, Groupon Dubai, Yallabanana and a few other similar sites.

@krazyasif, i was looking for a 7 day deal to go from birmingham/east midlands preferably for my and hubby. how much are you paying or what sort of deal did you get? sorry totally of the subject.....ive been before and i remember our hotel offering us the activities. let us know what you decide

hukdealz

personally, I recommend wild wadi over aquaventure

I agree. Wild wadi is the best waterpark ive ever been too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants