18 Comments

Which part of Florida? It's massive.

Original Poster

Devenport, calabray park i think

Be on the look out for vouchers in all different shops

Buy in bulk at Walmart or other supermarkets

If driving get shown how to open petrol cap as not always obvious

Check out park ticket prices if you wanna pre book em

Lots of eating places so set a budget for each day and roll surpluses to next day

If shopping check for any holidays of July are you there for the 4th as lots of sales going on

Look at Simon malls app too

thebiggishman

Devenport, calabray park i think

We're staying in Davenport in a couple of weeks, stayed there a few times - do your food shopping at "Super Target" off the 192, it's miles cheaper than Walmart/Publix - you'll think you need to be a member but you don't, it's just cheap & sells everything on the planet!
    Address: 4795 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (the 192!), Kissimmee, FL 34746
    Ross next door is like a cheaper TK Maxx (TJ Maxx in the States), have a look there - & try Sweet Tomatoes for food which is near those shops too!

Original Poster

justanothercid

Be on the look out for vouchers in all different shopsBuy in bulk at … Be on the look out for vouchers in all different shopsBuy in bulk at Walmart or other supermarketsIf driving get shown how to open petrol cap as not always obviousCheck out park ticket prices if you wanna pre book emLots of eating places so set a budget for each day and roll surpluses to next dayIf shopping check for any holidays of July are you there for the 4th as lots of sales going onLook at Simon malls app too

Thanks V much think we arrive on 2nd July

Original Poster

bobbyarbogast

We're staying in Davenport in a couple of weeks, stayed there a few times … We're staying in Davenport in a couple of weeks, stayed there a few times - do your food shopping at "Super Target" off the 192, it's miles cheaper than Walmart/Publix - you'll think you need to be a member but you don't, it's just cheap & sells everything on the planet!Address: 4795 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (the 192!), Kissimmee, FL 34746Ross next door is like a cheaper TK Maxx (TJ Maxx in the States), have a look there - & try Sweet Tomatoes for food which is near those shops too!

Thanks very much this should help

go to giodanos and get the stuff crust pizza at least once...if you're not fat now you will be after but it's worth every calorie!!!

When in the parks do not pay for water...ask at the stalls for ice water, comes from a machine so there's no lead and you aren't facing the choice between carrying bottles and drinking warm water or throwing $1.50 worth of water away lol...in Orlando you could easily spend $1000 on water...especially in July!!

Don't swim in the lakes...

Original Poster

JUSTANOTHERSTAR

go to giodanos and get the stuff crust pizza at least once...if you're … go to giodanos and get the stuff crust pizza at least once...if you're not fat now you will be after but it's worth every calorie!!!When in the parks do not pay for water...ask at the stalls for ice water, comes from a machine so there's no lead and you aren't facing the choice between carrying bottles and drinking warm water or throwing $1.50 worth of water away lol...in Orlando you could easily spend $1000 on water...especially in July!!Don't swim in the lakes...

Thanks is the ice water free ?

JUSTANOTHERSTAR

go to giodanos and get the stuff crust pizza at least once...if you're … go to giodanos and get the stuff crust pizza at least once...if you're not fat now you will be after but it's worth every calorie!!!When in the parks do not pay for water...ask at the stalls for ice water, comes from a machine so there's no lead and you aren't facing the choice between carrying bottles and drinking warm water or throwing $1.50 worth of water away lol...in Orlando you could easily spend $1000 on water...especially in July!!Don't swim in the lakes...

Bottomless cups of soda are worth getting.

drop me a pm I will send you over my guide with over 100 pages I have written if you want

Original Poster

nwressell

drop me a pm I will send you over my guide with over 100 pages I have … drop me a pm I will send you over my guide with over 100 pages I have written if you want

Thanks will try now

thebiggishman

Thanks will try now

​just replied mate

Original Poster

What about electrical stuff etc

Not sure whether you are interested in motor sport, but a day or two at Daytona including the tour of the international speedway is fantastic. You can get a VIP tour for around $50 if you book before you go. The beach at Daytona is also fantastic and well worth a visit.

Original Poster

stiv29

Not sure whether you are interested in motor sport, but a day or two at … Not sure whether you are interested in motor sport, but a day or two at Daytona including the tour of the international speedway is fantastic. You can get a VIP tour for around $50 if you book before you go. The beach at Daytona is also fantastic and well worth a visit.

Thanks i think my bro n law may like that

thebiggishman

Thanks is the ice water free ?

it is indeed!

If eating out, then breakfast/lunch are considerably cheaper than an evening meal. Waiting staff expect to be tipped 15-20%.

Original Poster

robertsclark

If eating out, then breakfast/lunch are considerably cheaper than an … If eating out, then breakfast/lunch are considerably cheaper than an evening meal. Waiting staff expect to be tipped 15-20%.

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions