going to London baby, need help

Hi there all you lovley hukders. im going to london for a short break soon. I was wondering if anybody could advise me of a web site that offers discounts on days out ect in the city. i know there are some, cant remember what they are called, can you help?
thanks so much

11 Comments

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5459549

this help ]http://www.londonisfree.com/?

thanks so much will try now, goodnight, god bless

I can help you out a lot, as I've planned a lot of stuff in London...what kinda stuff are you interested in and what's your budget for entertainment?

There's no single site that is the cheapest for everything but there are a mixture of offers, so I can tell you all the best offers around. :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy London...it's a wonderful city if you know what you're doing.

[url]www.visitlondon.com[/url]

Glad I am a real Londoner lol

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5459747

Glad I am a real Londoner lol

so you should be , you lucky person. i live on the isle of bute, stunning, but far away from london, londeners as so helpful and friendly

bellabonkers;5459731

[url]www.visitlondon.com[/url]

This is the best link to follow just print out the ones you want it has them all :thumbsup:

I sent you some more advice via brit trips offers as well, so you can enjoy London during the time where you have nothing to do. ;-)

Remember that you MUST explore London...there's so much going on constantly.

casparwhite;5474021

http://www.enjoyengland.com/

I saw a very long advert for that site last night. :w00t:

Banned

realfriendlyman;5474045

I saw a very long advert for that site last night. :w00t:

blanket campaigning.....all over the tube stations n that as well

not bad site actually
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846119
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764084
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1869
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?66

See more discussions