Groups

Going To My First Salsa Lesson...........

.......tomorrow night :O) anyone else do it?

46 Comments

thinly disguised dry humping, enjoy :thumbsup:

nope, but good your doing it. good luck

Is that the mad latino dancing stuff? :?

oooo they doing this at my local.... was invited, but i cant dance for toffee :oops:

Original Poster

kungfu;6547096

thinly disguised dry humping, enjoy :thumbsup:

shush you :whistling:

black gerbil1;6547099

nope, but good your doing it. good luck

thanks, doing it for a laugh and to exercise

StevenA2000_uk;6547192

Is that the mad latino dancing stuff? :?

I hope so !

A couple of friends have done and said it was really fun... But if you're going to meet men, apparently it's "slim pickings"! Haha! But good on you, it should be great!!

Original Poster

loupomm;6547214

oooo they doing this at my local.... was invited, but i cant dance for … oooo they doing this at my local.... was invited, but i cant dance for toffee :oops:

I used to dance when I was younger so hopefully I will get the hang of it, a bit nervous though!

bitseylango;6547219

shush you :whistling:thanks, doing it for a laugh and to exercise :)I … shush you :whistling:thanks, doing it for a laugh and to exercise :)I hope so !

LOL...well good luck....hope you enjoy it! :-D

My hubby wants to join a class with me lol..i can move my hips, my arms and my feet ....just not all at the same time :oops:

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6547227

A couple of friends have done and said it was really fun... But if you're … A couple of friends have done and said it was really fun... But if you're going to meet men, apparently it's "slim pickings"! Haha! But good on you, it should be great!!

oh god No! Im not going to meet men! Just need to get out and have some fun and hopefully get a little fitter at the same time!

Wicked That's real dirty dancing :w00t:

Sounds like fun Bitsey! Lets us know how it goes ;-)

in b4 the stain posts a creepy perverse comment

have a good time bitsey

I was thinking of doing this last year....might do it when I go out but I've got 5 left feet and so does my girl lol

They do belly dancing in our local community centre ...that sounds a right laugh

Original Poster

queenlush;6547247

My hubby wants to join a class with me lol..i can move my hips, my arms … My hubby wants to join a class with me lol..i can move my hips, my arms and my feet ....just not all at the same time :oops:

I wish my OH would show an interest, but he looks like he is using a pneumatic drill when he dances so maybe not

bitseylango;6547280

I wish my OH would show an interest, but he looks like he is using a … I wish my OH would show an interest, but he looks like he is using a pneumatic drill when he dances so maybe not

Hmmmm you haven't seen mine shake his stuff

Original Poster

renown;6547260

Wicked That's real dirty dancing :w00t:

lol!

munnski;6547264

Sounds like fun Bitsey! Lets us know how it goes ;-)

will do, hopefully gonna be a giggle!

Banned

A friend went to a class but apparently it was all middle-aged women who were trying to get away from their husbands.

Have fun Betsy.

I used to do it quite often but its been about 10 years now - its great. There are different forms of salsa - the one on dirty dancing is only one particular type of salsa. Dancing is probably one of the best exercises you can do as it is good for your physical and mental health. Like all things its difficult to begin with but you'll get the hang of it - its fun and the music is great....
    The group I went to was mostly 20s and 30s.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6547392

A friend went to a class but apparently it was all middle-aged women who … A friend went to a class but apparently it was all middle-aged women who were trying to get away from their husbands.Have fun Betsy.

when I see Betsy I will pass on your well wishes :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6547633

LMAO@ that one:p

I take it you seen him dance then :oops:

bitseylango;6548069

I take it you seen him dance then :oops:

7 more posts.

Do it!
    Do it!
    Do it!

Original Poster

thesaint;6548189

7 more posts.Do it!Do it!Do it!

do what? :?

Banned

bitseylango;6548216

do one

baffledsalmon;6547227

A couple of friends have done and said it was really fun... But if you're … A couple of friends have done and said it was really fun... But if you're going to meet men, apparently it's "slim pickings"! Haha! But good on you, it should be great!!

A friend of mine joined a class and when I asked him how it went he immediate response was "not many men there and most of the women didn't have wedding rings on" :?

He did say it was a lot of fun and he really enjoyed it - sure you will too Bits.

Would you consider a helmet cam type contraption so we can see what you see? :w00t:

Original Poster

dog_cop;6548232

do one

only one? :?

Original Poster

fireheaven;6548269

A friend of mine joined a class and when I asked him how it went he … A friend of mine joined a class and when I asked him how it went he immediate response was "not many men there and most of the women didn't have wedding rings on" :?He did say it was a lot of fun and he really enjoyed it - sure you will too Bits.Would you consider a helmet cam type contraption so we can see what you see? :w00t:

if i could i would, that would be hilarious! Im going with my cousin and TBH she is a right laugh, Im imagining her mucking about and getting us kicked out!

bitseylango;6548294

if i could i would, that would be hilarious! Im going with my cousin and … if i could i would, that would be hilarious! Im going with my cousin and TBH she is a right laugh, Im imagining her mucking about and getting us kicked out!

Lol, I got kicked out of combat aerobics within 30 mins of the lesson starting for laughing :roll: they told me not come back til I could take it seriously...................needless to say, I never went back

Original Poster

fireheaven;6548337

Lol, I got kicked out of combat aerobics within 30 mins of the lesson … Lol, I got kicked out of combat aerobics within 30 mins of the lesson starting for laughing :roll: they told me not come back til I could take it seriously...................needless to say, I never went back

that is what worries me.........we are like a couple of schoolgirls when we start laughing.........and it wont take much to make us laugh!

bitseylango;6548379

that is what worries me.........we are like a couple of schoolgirls when … that is what worries me.........we are like a couple of schoolgirls when we start laughing.........and it wont take much to make us laugh!

Omg you are so gonna glared at or made to stand outside the door looking in :lol:

bitseylango;6548216

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]
    16,000 posts![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Original Poster

fireheaven;6548423

Omg you are so gonna glared at or made to stand outside the door looking … Omg you are so gonna glared at or made to stand outside the door looking in :lol:

if we disrupt so bad and it gets in the local rag I will let you know!

bitseylango;6548537

pics of cousin?

fireheaven;6548423

Omg you are so gonna glared at or made to stand outside the door looking … Omg you are so gonna glared at or made to stand outside the door looking in :lol:

:giggle: have fun bits :thumbsup:

Original Poster

boothy;6548557

pics of cousin?

no way......she has bigger norks than me!

thesaint;6548529

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]16,000 posts![/SIZE][/COLOR]

http://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-556.gif

bitseylango;6548537

Oh god, you know it will be on here before you even get home

Original Poster

thesaint;6548529

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]16,000 posts![/SIZE][/COLOR]

lol! I hadnt noticed!!!!!!!! :oops:

Did somebody say there was a comedy night tomorrow...................Time and place please!:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions