Going to NY this week is there any forms to fill out for traveling to US now?

3 replies
Found 23rd Nov 2008
Going to the US this week when I booked my flights im sure i seen somewhere that I would need to fill out a form online saying where i was staying and for how long. Cant seem to find any info on this now anyone know what this form is. Or have I just dreamt this?

thanks in advance


You have dreamt it, they just ask you to fill out a short immigration form on the plane 5 Min's befor you land..
Have a nice trip!

Original Poster

Thanks, i never had to do anything the last time i was over but that was ages ago, thanks for putting my mind at rest

When I went to Florida in July, you were given the forms to fill as you entered the passport control at their end. 5 minute job to fill out.

They also scan your fingerprints on entry.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56530
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

    See more discussions