Expired

Going to see Frankie Boyle tonight

Found 18th Mar 2010
Front row seats-seemed like a good idea at the time,but I guess I stand a good chance of getting ripped to shreds by him!

7 Comments

Banned

WOW - you are so lucky. It must be amazing to have such great tickets, you must be a celebrity, you rock..

/thread.

lol yeah not a good idea i await the dvd

i saw rhod gilbert last night was amazin would love to see frankie thou

howd you manage to get front row seats? most of the time when i purchase tickets you cant choose where you sit they just send you out the tickets

Im not sure if I would be brave enough to sit in the front row!

Original Poster

roryk83;8137321

howd you manage to get front row seats? most of the time when i purchase … howd you manage to get front row seats? most of the time when i purchase tickets you cant choose where you sit they just send you out the ticketsIm not sure if I would be brave enough to sit in the front row!

total fluke m8-was actually browsing ambassador tickets trying for tickets for the 19th and 20th which were the first 2 dates,when they added the 18th as an extra date,immediately clicked to buy and got tickets in front row-just pure luck.

Banned

Front row seats-seemed like a good idea at the time,but I guess I stand a good chance of getting ripped to shreds by him!

He'll have you crying like a baby by the time you've sat down.

Good luck!

I stand a good chance of getting ripped to shreds by him!

a comedien tried to tear me apart once, i called him a specky eyed unfunny freak ( to much audience amusement) and he started stuttering how it must be nice for me to have my first alcoholic drink etc then they laughed at him stuttering, 5 mins later he cut the show short and they claimed 'sound errors'...... true story :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7871476
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685

See more discussions