Groups

Going to Toronto or Vancouver in June for my 21st - any advice

Banned
    Anyone been to either

Toronto looks as if there is more to do

Need to make my mind up on which one to go to

Thanks

3 Comments

Vancouver hands DOWN...got the coast, short drive to Seattle. U'll need to have access to/hire a car though... public transport sucks.

Yeah, I'm voting for Vancouver too. I wasn't so keen on Seattle, but Vancouver Island is amazing as is Victoria. Similarly, Stanley Park in Vancouver is awesome ... it's hard to comprehend that a big city has a massive forest and a beach within walking distance.

I enjoyed Vancouver more than Toronto ... they're very different and both great in their own way. If you can put up with the long flight, I'd go with Vancouver. Having said that, Nova Scotia and Halifax are also great. Pick any one and you'll have a great time.

Hi, it just depends what you want out of your holiday. Toronto's Canada's biggest city with lots of shopping and sightseeing (CN Tower, Niagara Falls - which you HAVE to see once in your lifetime, several theme parks, etc) and it's relatively close to other cities like Montreal, NY and Chicago. Vancouver has the coast and Rockies, which themselves are incredible, and cities like Seattle close by. Weather-wise, both will be great in June.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3944
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions