Groups

going to turkey maramris in sept

as above but does anyone no any apartments near the centre of marmaris that is close to the beach and half way either way to the beach clubs and bazzare the one i normally go to has nearly doubled in price

8 Comments

go here ]travelrepublic.co.uk either call them or search online i called them and asked for the same as you and they helped me a lot (sorry cant remember where we stayed lol)
    but was close to everywhere, have you been turkey before ??

also try [url]www.medhotels.com[/url]

it depends on the dates and how long but this is 600 metres from the beach and by the clubs this is £65 for the week with b+b its not luxery but in depends what ur after it gives u a starting point of price

Baris Hotel & Apartments

september? next year?

Original Poster

Dub1;3434389

go here ]www.travelrepublic.co.uk either call them or search online i … go here ]www.travelrepublic.co.uk either call them or search online i called them and asked for the same as you and they helped me a lot (sorry cant remember where we stayed lol)but was close to everywhere, have you been turkey before ??

yes 3 times but stayed in the rosy apartments everytime wanting to try somewhere different this year

Original Poster

abouth the 4th 5th and for 2 wks

o thats good so you no how much they bug you etc, was my 1st time last year and went to the indoor market got halfway round (3 blackbags of fake goods later lol) and was really starting to get [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] off as they just keep bugging you but other then that was a superb place

Original Poster

Dub1;3434646

o thats good so you no how much they bug you etc, was my 1st time last … o thats good so you no how much they bug you etc, was my 1st time last year and went to the indoor market got halfway round (3 blackbags of fake goods later lol) and was really starting to get [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] off as they just keep bugging you but other then that was a superb place

yes they can really get on your nerves but on the other hand they cant do enough for you i love it there would love to live there

yea thats true as well my son was treated like a king most nights all his food and drink was free, would like to visit other parts of turkey as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions