Expired

Going to UK - Australia in Feb 08

9 replies
Found 6th Oct 2007

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Cheapest I found was £774 from asda Travel.

Is it essential that you go in Feb? Prices to Australia / New Zealand are cheapest between mid April and mid June.
Secondly, I'd really consider going for longer than 1 week if you can. It's a hell of a long way to go and you will get jet lag / time zone confusion which will really screw you up for at least the first 2 or 3 days

Original Poster

It is essential to go on the date specified unfortunately. I'm meeting two friends there.

Thanks a lot for the replies so far guys. And thanks fireheaven, that seems like a much more realistic price.:thumbsup:

No problems hun, glad to help :thumbsup:

if you dont have to book it yet , hang back a little while, BA usually do a special offer where you book by Jan 31st.. have a good trip !

Try ebookers ]http//ww…ome

Just tried a quick search at time you want , flying from Heathrow with Singapore Airlines (without a doubt the best airline in the world) one stop in Singapore - £730

Original Poster

karmakaren

if you dont have to book it yet , hang back a little while, BA usually do … if you dont have to book it yet , hang back a little while, BA usually do a special offer where you book by Jan 31st.. have a good trip !

Thanks! Care to explain a bit more? i thought it would be cheaper to book it way in advance. But if it should be cheaper than what I can find now (so far £646 thanks to fireheaven :friends: ) then I'll wait it out :thumbsup:

shaunj66

Thanks! Care to explain a bit more? i thought it would be cheaper to … Thanks! Care to explain a bit more? i thought it would be cheaper to book it way in advance. But if it should be cheaper than what I can find now (so far £646 thanks to fireheaven :friends: ) then I'll wait it out :thumbsup:

I think it was probably about the 650 mark last year.... BA have special offers on about twice a year,you have to book before one date and fly before another.... but you never know when they are going to spring them.

also try AUStravel.com they have offers on at the moment.
* just checked them and best is with Royal Brunei £659. incl
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415463
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52114
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522882
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…33

See more discussions