Groups
    EXPIRED

Gok Wan

What is the point of him??

Smug,smarmy and annoying!!

18 Comments

dunno hes very annoying but has great taste in music!!!! (I saw him after the Pink gig in london :-D)

Cos us women like men like him... and wish our men were somewhat like him in some ways.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6433597

Cos us women like men like him... and wish our men were somewhat like him … Cos us women like men like him... and wish our men were somewhat like him in some ways.

yes but he wouldnt like you:)

he used to be fat,
    but doesn't like to talk about it...

nikkib123;6433626

He used to be massive!!

now he likes it massive:)

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6433597

Cos us women like men like him... and wish our men were somewhat like him … Cos us women like men like him... and wish our men were somewhat like him in some ways.

disagree....I think that he is completely repulsive....I hate people who are soooo over-camp its painful....I would not give a fella like him in any way one second of my time :?
    phatboy123;6433613

he used to be fat, but doesn't like to talk about it...

he does talk about it....I have heard him in TV programs talking about it and showing pics of how he used to be

he is an annoying t*@t

lil_tiger;6433645

he does talk about it....I have heard him in TV programs talking about it … he does talk about it....I have heard him in TV programs talking about it and showing pics of how he used to be

i kno

why is he so popular?

maybe he was in the right place at the right time?
    has a good agent?
    has talent?......

nikkib123;6433686

I think Phatboy was being sarky :-D

bingo :-D

nikkib123;6433686

I think Phatboy was being sarky :-D

phatboy123;6433755

bingo :-D

ahhhh :oops:
    /gets off the high horse

sowwy!!! :roll:

I suppose being different on TV make watch fun

Why is it that if Gok Wan lies to a woman to see her naked he's a "Hero" but if i do it im a "Pervert"

can't stand the tw*t he is such a d***head!!! lol

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jan2009/1/2/FA9E0DD2-ACD7-BC33-4FF3AF2F3AC1F507.jpg

nikkib123;6435058

^^^Is that you Adam?^^

If he looks welsh then yeh. lol

nikkib123;6435082

Ha ha ha how can you LOOK welsh - actually don't answer that:p

:w00t:

What his point is, it is a great cover for a (straight) guy who wants to look at naked women.

Be overly-camp, say "bangers" every two minutes, and slap your programme guests on the a-r-s-e repeatedly.

I love the way he is a style "expert", but looks like he has got dressed in the dark (probably in a closet).

BFN,

fp.

nikkib123;6433581

He's great!

Where's he from?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions