Groups

Gold plated TOSLink cable

I see the complete guff retailers spout about gold plated AV connectors has taken a turn for the worse. Play have this play.com/Ele…tml which has "24K gold-plated lens collars for optimal light convergence and signal transfer"

What a complete load of technobabble twaddle.

2 Comments

lool! last christmas I bought my son an xbox in pc world-the sales assistant told me I "HAD" to buy a £70 hdmi cable to "make it work properly"-asked for a cheaper one and he said they didnt sell the "rubbish" ones-£70,take it or leave it,so left it and bought one from amazon for a fiver.

barky

lool! last christmas I bought my son an xbox in pc world-the sales … lool! last christmas I bought my son an xbox in pc world-the sales assistant told me I "HAD" to buy a £70 hdmi cable to "make it work properly"-asked for a cheaper one and he said they didnt sell the "rubbish" ones-£70,take it or leave it,so left it and bought one from amazon for a fiver.

You spent a fiver on a HDMI cable oO

I would of left the xbox there if someone in a shop told me that load of tosh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…512
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30405
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …236749
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714124

See more discussions